Blatant Lies

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Simple game. Write a statement that is inherently false.

It can be about you, about a company, about the moon, about the person above you, etc. It just has to be...

[sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]Not 829[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup]

My turn: I do not have an incredible addiction to this site and can stop posting whenever I want to.

Go.

Adam Gadal

May 2, 2011
Redlin5 said:
Canada City is a metropolis composed entirely of igloos.
Being a Canadian I can confirm the truthfulness of this statement. I will also state that all of us have pet Beavers and a Polar Bear running on a tread mill for electricity. =)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Adam Gadal said:
Redlin5 said:
Being a Canadian I can confirm the truthfulness of this statement. I will also state that all of us have pet Beavers and a Polar Bear running on a tread mill for electricity. =)
I appreciate you confirming my statement but you forgot that we also don't have blood but maple syrup instead. In addition our army only uses Hockey sticks and polite assertiveness on the battlefield.

Adam Gadal

May 2, 2011
Redlin5 said:
Adam Gadal said:
Redlin5 said:
I appreciate you confirming my statement but you forgot that we also don't have blood but maple syrup instead. In addition our army only uses Hockey sticks and polite assertiveness on the battlefield.
I myself adore how this is the REAL view most Americans I have met seem to have of Canada =D