Bleach: Rebirth of Souls

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
In BLEACH REBIRTH OF SOULS, players can engage in thrilling action-packed battles with iconic characters from the legendary anime franchise including Ichigo Kurosaki, Rukia Kuchiki, Uryu Ishida, and Yasutora Sado (Chad). Players can use each character's moves, or Zanpakuto action, to knock down their opponent’s reishi in a 1 v 1 action battle, reducing their konpaku, or overall health bar. After damaging their opponent, players can unleash key combos to destroy multiple konpaku and turn the tide of battle. Accumulate Fighting Spirit while attacking to enter an awakened state and unleash a special move.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
I saw this a while back, surprised they're still making bleach games, it's been like a decade since the last one. Funnily enough, it got me to revisit the anime cause I watched it back in the day up until the big filler storm happened after episode 60something and just never went back to it after that. At least when Naruto did it you had a big timeskip and there had been over 130 episodes to get you super invested in finding out what happens next.

A little while back I watched Burn the Witch which is another of Kubo's works (and I think I heard takes place in the same universe as Bleach) and I loved that so I figured what the hell, it deserves another shot.

Though this time I'm just gonna skip all those dozens and dozens of filler episodes lol. Man, am I happy that nowadays things like Kimetsu no Yaiba and Boku no Hero Academia don't do fillers and just follow the manga. Sure, the time between seasons sucks, but the quality of the show is just so much better.

EvilRoy

The face I make when I see unguarded pie.
Legacy
Jan 9, 2011
I saw this a while back, surprised they're still making bleach games, it's been like a decade since the last one. Funnily enough, it got me to revisit the anime cause I watched it back in the day up until the big filler storm happened after episode 60something and just never went back to it after that. At least when Naruto did it you had a big timeskip and there had been over 130 episodes to get you super invested in finding out what happens next.

A little while back I watched Burn the Witch which is another of Kubo's works (and I think I heard takes place in the same universe as Bleach) and I loved that so I figured what the hell, it deserves another shot.

Though this time I'm just gonna skip all those dozens and dozens of filler episodes lol. Man, am I happy that nowadays things like Kimetsu no Yaiba and Boku no Hero Academia don't do fillers and just follow the manga. Sure, the time between seasons sucks, but the quality of the show is just so much better.
Just a heads up that the original Bleach anime ended before the the manga did, so they basically had a filler arc that settled the story. There was a new Bleach anime that is following the anime without filler and will have the manga ending. Apparently it may also be expanded a bit because the author felt rushed at the end of the manga so this is the opportunity to expand on some stuff.

The original series is still totally worth watching though, although I did just straight skip certain filler arcs when they got dull. It's just the issue with the ending.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Just a heads up that the original Bleach anime ended before the the manga did, so they basically had a filler arc that settled the story. There was a new Bleach anime that is following the anime without filler and will have the manga ending. Apparently it may also be expanded a bit because the author felt rushed at the end of the manga so this is the opportunity to expand on some stuff.

The original series is still totally worth watching though, although I did just straight skip certain filler arcs when they got dull. It's just the issue with the ending.
Ahh I see, that makes sense. I know there were some sequels with other subtitles (100 year war or something like that) and whatnot but I avoid spoilers so I didn't know what it was all actually about. It sounds kinda similar to full metal alchemist though, and I'm one of those who liked both OG and brotherhood, so yeah I'm in good hands.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Her and Harribel (whom I also expect to be in this game).
I mean, all the girls in Bleach are blisteringly hot (what was once a cat character got turned into a hot girl cuz why the fuck not), but with Matsumoto it's like 'let's just have an actual Baywatch centrefold as a grim reaper'.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Oh, how much fun Kubo had designing her. :sneaky:
Her and Harribel (whom I also expect to be in this game).
Matsumoto is amateur hour. From Burn the Witch, behold

Her name is Cquntnire. I would genuinely love for a weeb to explain why she has a crotch window in a way that doesn't warrant responding with that one ProZD clip.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
That reminded me of Darkstalkers personally, cause I never seriously played KI, but yeah it's been done before but not much.