Bleach's Female cast.

Leoofmoon

Aug 14, 2008
The female characters of bleach i REALLY I'm starting to hate. There mainly weak fighters or sex objects for the Kids. All of the hero's of the show ether are VARY weak at fighting or wear the sluttish outfits to show off there butt or boobs.

The Villeins ware skimpy outfits but there muuuch better at fighting thus there better characters I don't mind fan service but in the context of a person don't make them a main character (and Bleach has f***ing plenty!)) A weak fighter and a sex object.

And no fans of the show yell at me about the black ninja girl or Rukia(the only one i like) Yeah there good fighters but the ninja girl is a SEX OBJECTx100.
(also having a bad guy that's a 10 year old girl just barely having enuf leather on to cover her "nautey bits" its sick)
One last thing this ISNT a flame thread you fanboys! I just really got sick of seeing this

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Leoofmoon said:
Ah, so you've finally discovered the shonen formula. Well done. Want to see some REAL fanservice? Look up Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
Hey Yoruichi is pretty badass, so is Soifon. Orihime too but its the fact that she's too nice, otherwise she would be more broken than Aizen.

Wait a minute if Orihime's power is to uncreate or make it so that things never happened .., why doesnt she just make it so that none of the captains ever saw Aizens shikai release?

Although i suppose you could handwave that as Aizen seemed to be the only person who knew the extent of her powers.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
Lilani said:
Leoofmoon said:
Ah, so you've finally discovered the shonen formula. Well done. Want to see some REAL fanservice? Look up Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple.
but its sooo badass D: and the female characters are actually worth a damn

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
The_Blue_Rider said:
Lilani said:
Leoofmoon said:
They were badass, but the boobs...and the catsuit...and the creepy old man...it was all just too much for me D: For me, the show's only redeeming quality was Apachai.

Leoofmoon

Aug 14, 2008
The_Blue_Rider said:
Hey Yoruichi is pretty badass, so is Soifon. Orihime too but its the fact that she's too nice, otherwise she would be more broken than Aizen.

Wait a minute if Orihime's power is to uncreate or make it so that things never happened .., why doesnt she just make it so that none of the captains ever saw Aizens shikai release?

Although i suppose you could handwave that as Aizen seemed to be the only person who knew the extent of her powers.
Iv never herd of her powers being able to "uncreate" iv herd she has definitive but with Yoruichi yeah shes bad ass but like i sed a huge sex object.

Leoofmoon

Aug 14, 2008
Lilani said:
The_Blue_Rider said:
Lilani said:
Leoofmoon said:
They were badass, but the boobs...and the catsuit...and the creepy old man...it was all just too much for me D:
Old men, cat suits, and boobs...why dos it sound like a anime batman cartoon?

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
Leoofmoon said:
The_Blue_Rider said:

Iv never herd of her powers being able to "uncreate" iv herd she has definitive but with Yoruichi yeah shes bad ass but like i sed a huge sex object.
Quoted from the wiki

"Through various combinations of the six fairies, Orihime has the power to reject fate by denying or undoing events in various forms. This power can be used for attack, defense, or healing (depending on the combination). Orihime's determinations directly influences the effectiveness of her powers. Feelings like doubt or worry make them weaker, while conviction makes them stronger."

Also everyone in Bleach is a sex object, not just the women. Byakuya's for the bishonen crowd, Zaraki's for the girls into MEN , Ichigo has his fantastic abs, Hitsugaya's adorable, Chad's for the interaccial crowd.

EVERYONE IS A SEX OBJECT

Leoofmoon

Aug 14, 2008
The_Blue_Rider said:
Leoofmoon said:
The_Blue_Rider said:

Quoted from the wiki

"Through various combinations of the six fairies, Orihime has the power to reject fate by denying or undoing events in various forms. This power can be used for attack, defense, or healing (depending on the combination). Orihime's determinations directly influences the effectiveness of her powers. Feelings like doubt or worry make them weaker, while conviction makes them stronger."

Also everyone in Bleach is a sex object, not just the women. Byakuya's for the bishonen crowd, Zaraki's for the girls into MEN , Ichigo has his fantastic abs, Hitsugaya's adorable, Chad's for the interaccial crowd.

EVERYONE IS A SEX OBJECT
Yeah but normly when a guy gets shirtless or nearly nude from what iv seen it during a battle there clothes get torn up, as for girls ....its almost anytime but in the battles.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
I've only seen to about season 6 because everything became too slow for me. I liked Rukia though, it was nice to see an Anime character who's only attractive feature is her face. (I don't know if this happens a lot though because I don't watch much anime.)

Also while we're on the subject, why isn't Ichigo like all over Orihime? (Again, I've only seen to season 6 so I'm not really sure what happens after that.)

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
Meh, most Anime/Manga uses women as sex objects. But that's also because the majority of writers and artists are male.

Owen Robertson

Jul 26, 2011
I'd agree for the most part. But Rangiku and Gins relationship is key near the end of the saga. And Sui Feng's obsession with Yoruichi provides some solid, albeit Fruedian, humanization of two characters. I love the series, but the characters are all pretty lacking, even Ichigo. He's an outright child. He didn't learn a fucking thing until he'd lost his power. I actually found myself sympathizing more and more with Aizen, Gin and Kaname the closer we got to their deaths. Monarchy blows so I'd help Sosuke overthrow the Soul King. Sosuke's unreasonable in his acquisition of power, so I'd help Gin get revenge. Kaname just wants to cease bloodshed, and so by overthrowing the King and combining the two planes of purgatorian afterlife, only hollow-soul hybrids would exist. Anyone who doesn't get than not all hollows are originally evil should re-read the chapter where that one gets dragged to Hell. (Like 7 I think?) But I've started to ramble.

Leoofmoon said:
No she can negate any and all space and time within her event-horizon shell. If she learns to actively control it then she's nearly as powerful as God.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
As opposed to the guys that are all well rounded totally not stereotyped characters.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Oh noes, there's fan service in your bleach... OBJECTIFICATION OF WOMEN!!!! OH NOES!!! seriously? Fan service of any sort is prone to happen in any anime, and trying to fix that might be out of anyone's hand since the Japanese industry ain't about to change anytime soon it seems. If you don't enjoy it, stop watching it. Go over to Naruto, since fan service doesn't happen that much. [/narutard]