Blecch Friday: A Movie Fan Gift Guide

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Blecch Friday: A Movie Fan Gift Guide

Skip the rush of Black Friday sales and track down these gifts for your favorite movie-lover instead.

Read Full Article

Apr 28, 2008
Warner Archive huh? Neat, some good stuff in there.

HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE SILVER HAWKS

WindKnight

Quiet, Odd Sort.
Legacy
Jul 8, 2009
Cephiro
Country
United Kingdom
also, Last Exit To Nowhere is pretty awesome - they do T-shirts with corporate/organisation logo's, unit badges and props from films. I personally have a USS Sulaco regiment badge and a M41A pulse rifle one.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Ah yes, booze. A writer/artist's best friend.

When the world is cold and unfeeling and leaves you numb, a double scotch can really warm our icy heart back to it's usual levels of indifference and ire.

I love you booze. Happy holidays. ;)

Adept Mechanicus

Oct 14, 2012
No mention of the Criterion Collection? Shame on you, Bob.

Anyway, the Criterion Collection collects classic and/or historically important films from around the world and across time. Their DVDs are uniformly fantastic. I recommend the Seventh Seal or La Haine if you're not sure where to start.

dragonswarrior

Also a Social Justice Warrior
Feb 13, 2012
Adept Mechanicus said:
No mention of the Criterion Collection? Shame on you, Bob.

Anyway, the Criterion Collection collects classic and/or historically important films from around the world and across time. Their DVDs are uniformly fantastic. I recommend the Seventh Seal or La Haine if you're not sure where to start.
I feel like Criterion Collection is actually fairly well known, and Bob was mostly going for more out of the way gifts here.

Some of these were really cool. I really liked the directer t-shirt thing. And that WB has that service is awesome.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
WHEN DID THE SWAT KATS COLLECTION BECOME A THING? WHY WAS I NOT TOLD?! GET OUT OF MY WAY, I NEED THIS THING!!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Sounds like Bob's given us a glimpse of what he has to face in the holidays from his family. And these are all great gift ideas! I'm also outraged that MST3K isn't all out on DVD already! Just bits and pieces here and there.