Blizzard Cheekily Delays Diablo 3 to 2012

VanBasten

Aug 20, 2009
The delay suits me quite nice.

With Path of Exile and Torchlight 2 coming out I wouldn't have found time to play Diablo as well anyway. :p

(name here)

Oct 8, 2010
I don't exactly understand the huge negative reaction here. Has Blizzard EVER made a deadline? This happens every time because Blizzard does not release games that are not polished.

Bradeck

Sep 5, 2011
Can we all stop calling the company Blizzard? It's obvious to anyone with half an iris that this is the cruel and ugly head of "EAlizzakotich". Pay 2 play services/microtransactions? Yup! Quickly rehashed story with no real expansion of plot? YUP. A new system by which trading items = more money for the EA? YUP.

I think we all need to take a step back and look at the timeline here against the choices made by blizzard's game industry. They are no longer "by the gamer, for the gamer". They have sold out, in an attempt to sacrifice more virgins to the Kotich alter.

Sep 17, 2009
That's fine. Take your time Blizzard, I have Skyrim and Batman in the meantime.

I think it's funny people are actually pretending they aren't going to buy this game.

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
Look it is blizzard, it is going to be late but when it is finished it is going to be good. So shut up. Forget about diablo 3. And only start getting excited when the game is set to release in a week or month tops. Then you cannot be disapointed when the game is held back to 2015 to really iron out those bugs.