Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Kahani said:
Hawki said:
Thematically, at this point in the storyline
Given how little the story and lore of D3 had to do with the previous games, how little sense the story of D3 made, and how somehow RoS managed to go downhill from there, I don't think using logic to guess what's coming next is likely to achieve much.
Except for the fact that everyone was able to predict where the story would go before RoS was even announced because of hints/plot developments given beforehand, so I don't see why it shouldn't a second time. Not to mention that even in the D2 days people were guessing (correctly) what elements D3 would possess.

Admittedly, I'm one of those guys who loves D3 (including the story) and who mentions D2 as his least favorite Diablo game, so make of that what you will.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Sadly I lost a lot of my interest in what Blizzard is doing when they cancelled "Project Titan" which I was hoping would be the next really big MMORPG, a genera it seems fewer and fewer people are even considering developing in. Diablo is okay but I'm not a big enough fan to get excited over the announcement of more of it. A StarCraft MMORPG would interest me, but Diablo is pretty much "meh" for me at the moment.