Blizzard is Hosting a Diablo 3 Necromancer Q&A on May 3

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
Blizzard is Hosting a Diablo 3 Necromancer Q&A on May 3

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/1402/1402428.jpgYou can get the answers to your questions about Diablo 3's Necromancer in a live Q&A this Wednesday.

If you haven't gotten to jump into the Diablo 3 Necromancer beta yet, it's likely that you've got questions about the upcoming class. Blizzard knows this, and so the company plans to host a special Q&A this Wednesday, May 3.

The Necromancer was first announced at Blizzcon 2016, and the beta test began in April [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/170061-Diablo-3-Necromancer-Closed-Beta]. We still don't know when the Necromancer will be released or how much the add-on will cost, and Blizzard isn't ready to share that information yet. However, the company is asking for players to submit their questions about the class, its mechanics, and the like right now for Wednesday's Q&A.

If you've got a question, there are a couple of ways for you to get them to Blizzard. You can post it in the official Twitter account [https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20754506929?page=1] using the hashtag #D3QA.

As far as the answers go, you can tune in on Wednesday, May 3 at 7 PM to the Facebook page [http://www.twitch.tv/Diablo] to watch the company respond to the questions.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Have they put a price tag on this bugger yet? Last thing I heard out of the rumor mill was a ridiculous $30.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
RJ 17 said:
Have they put a price tag on this bugger yet? Last thing I heard out of the rumor mill was a ridiculous $30.
I've put thousands of hours into D3 and still play every season and there's no way in hell I would pay $30 for this. I strongly hope for a 10 or 15 dollar price tag.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Weaver said:
RJ 17 said:
I've put thousands of hours into D3 and still play every season and there's no way in hell I would pay $30 for this. I strongly hope for a 10 or 15 dollar price tag.
$10 sounds fair. $15 is pushing it. I'm hoping it's one of those two. As I said: the $30 price tag was just the last thing I heard out of the rumor mill, so I'm really hoping it's not accurate.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Silentpony said:
Who still plays Diablo 3?
I do, on occasion. I quite like the game, actually, ever since they fixed the itemization with the expansion the only real issue I still have with the game is the ridiculous online DRM for the PC version.

Tiamattt

Jul 15, 2011
Silentpony said:
Yes, I got one!
Who still plays Diablo 3?
Me, my sister just recently got into it and loving it, my friend and his clan is still up and running and plenty others that I see in public games every day. Thanks for asking though. :)

More on topic I only have 3 questions:
1. When will it be released?
2. How much will it cost?
3. How well would it do in speed achievements?

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Concerning price, your average SC2 commander costs $5. Your average HotS hero costs around $10 (or you can use gold). I can't see the Necro being more than $15, since it would be more labour intensive than the other two - you've got to create a class with two genders, the skills, the pets, the cinematics, and get in two voice actors for all of his/her lines across five acts.

That said, I think any more than $10 would be pushing it. But $30 is rediculous, but I've no idea where that rumour came from.

linkblade91

Dec 2, 2009
Unless they answer "how much will it cost?" and/or "when will it be released?", I really just don't care about the Q&A. Details regarding the Necromancer's skills and whatnot can wait until I have my hands on it.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Part of me says, "there's no way they would do more than $15"

But Part of me says, "this is the blizzard who has whole heartedly embraced the money grubbing Gatcha strategy in their microtransactions".

So honestly it could go either way.