Blizzard Spawns More StarCraft II Launch Events Worldwide

Cougies

Jun 30, 2008
Hey mate, you actually missed one. There will also be an official midnight launch in Australia as well, in King George Square, Brisbane Queensland. It's being run along side EB Games's Albert St store in the city. More infomation here [http://starcraft2.ebgames.com.au].

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Cougies said:
Hey mate, you actually missed one. There will also be an official midnight launch in Australia as well, in King George Square, Brisbane Queensland. It's being run along side EB Games's Albert St store in the city. More infomation here [http://starcraft2.ebgames.com.au].
Thanks, updating now :)

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
John Funk said:
Hey Susan, if you're reading this, I think I'm going to need to take next Tuesday off. It looks like I'm coming down with a horrible case of Pylonitis.
Ah, it's because you didn't construct addition pylons.

Here, *scribbles on paper* take off two to three days of work, play Starcraft II (as protoss of course) and construct only pylons. It may take longer than a few days, so take as long as you need.

This a doctors' order, and I will not take no for an answer.

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
Deofuta said:
Aww man Fricking London is closer to me than Cali :(

Oh well, Narragansett Gamestop here I come!
I have the same problem, but I pre-ordered the game today, so I'm set to shrivel my eyes away into nothingness without having to leave the comfort of my own home. Man, I am lazy.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
John Funk said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
John Funk said:
I'm coming down with a horrible case of Pylonitis.
Does that mean you won't be getting Blazblue: Continuum Shift?

I was looking forward to your review, since you're the resident fighting game reviewer.
Oh no, I'm getting BlazBlue too. Next Tuesday will be one hell of a hit to my wallet.

Greg Tito will be reviewing SC2.
Oh thank god. I was awaiting your verdict.

I'm getting it, and can't wait to try out Hazama. And Tsubaki, to a lesser extent.

The rest of the new characters...I'll wait and see.

Glad to hear you didn't forget about it.

Here's a pylon!

YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS!

DonTsetsi

May 22, 2009
I have two months of summer break left.... but here the game is overpriced... Costs as much as food for a week.
No multiplayer for me :(

P.S. Mainly because the Warcraft 3 servers will be deserted for a while...

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
In a galaxy far, far away from Brazil something awesome was about to happen. :(

Goddamit. No city in South America.

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
Xzi said:
Man, none of the launch events are even close to me. But I'll be celebrating in my own way. Three 12-packs of Mountain Dew Code Red, Starcraft 2, and the day off school.

XD
thats the only cure for what i think i might be catching...i think i got the....ummm...yeah i got the plague..*cough*....