Blood of the Werewolf Review - Bark at the Moon

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Blood of the Werewolf Review - Bark at the Moon

White-knuckle platforming is something of a masochist?s sport, but the frequent checkpoints make Blood of the Werewolf much more widely accessible.

Read Full Article

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
I bought it on sale for a dollar. The two levels I played were totally worth it at that price.

Watershed

Dec 10, 2007
I picked this up on the sale when the update came out but just got round to playing it this weekend. I've been very much enjoying it, reminds me a little bit of the old school castlevania games (infuriating clock tower included). Hard as nails at some points too. Infinite lives stop you getting too frustrated, but it does mean you get a terrible rating at the end of the level.

Chuppi

Mar 6, 2013
I would have preferred handdrawn charakters, but else than this, I can´t find many flaws, in this game.

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
Signa said:
I bought it on sale for a dollar. The two levels I played were totally worth it at that price.
Yup, did the same. A dollar for an hour or two of entertainment is well worth it.

Right now, I have to slap my hand off my mouse anytime the cursor goes near the Steam store at the moment, "Muuuust, nooot participate further in the summer sales!"

Nathaniel McClure

Jun 23, 2014
Thanks so much for reviewing the game and thanks so much to the players for checking it out. We had fun making it and still play it daily.