Bloodborne The Old Hunters Review - A Beautiful Night For a Hunt

Mitchell Saltzman

New member
Mar 10, 2012
63
0
0
Bloodborne The Old Hunters Review - A Beautiful Night For a Hunt

Bloodborne The Old Hunters proves once again that From Software are the best when it comes to DLC expansion packs.

Read Full Article
 

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
8,687
0
0
Yeah, from what I've heard this expansion is pretty much just "More Bloodborne"...but that's not really anything to complain about. :p
 

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
7,190
0
0
I really cannot wait for this to come out. It's kind of a shame that the new weapons will not be usable until you play the DLC. Purely because you need to be a higher level to get them by which point you will already be a high level and have maxed other items.
 

MetalShadowChaos

New member
Feb 3, 2014
105
0
0
As someone eagerly awaiting playing this at midnight, any chance of some info regarding that "certain point" in the game you need to be at for the Eye of the Blood Drunk Hunter to appear in the Hunters dream? Are we talking after Paul Gascoigne here or do I need to stop in at Burgerworth?
 

MetalShadowChaos

New member
Feb 3, 2014
105
0
0
A KissLike Smile said:
I really cannot wait for this to come out. It's kind of a shame that the new weapons will not be usable until you play the DLC. Purely because you need to be a higher level to get them by which point you will already be a high level and have maxed other items.
Honestly the only thing I would want added to Bloodborne is the ability to choose any previously obtained weapons from previous playthroughs in the hunters dream at the start. Or at least for there to be some way to get them much earlier in the game. Like, I so so SO badly want to do a Magus from Chrono Trigger cosplay with the Sythe, but right now it is LITERALLY the LAST THING YOU GET.
 

Mitchell Saltzman

New member
Mar 10, 2012
63
0
0
@MetalShadowChaos: Sure. After beating Vicar Amelia, the Eye of the Blood Drunk Hunter will appear next to the doll in Hunter's Dream. From there, you can head to cathedral ward, out the door to the left leading to the graveyard area, and then get yourself grabbed by the lesser Amygdala to reach the DLC.
 

MetalShadowChaos

New member
Feb 3, 2014
105
0
0
Mitchell Saltzman said:
@MetalShadowChaos: Sure. After beating Vicar Amelia, the Eye of the Blood Drunk Hunter will appear next to the doll in Hunter's Dream. From there, you can head to cathedral ward, out the door to the left leading to the graveyard area, and then get yourself grabbed by the lesser Amygdala to reach the DLC.
Thanks! I just beat her with the new summon from the Old Hunter Bell too. I suspected that you'd have to get grabbed by one of the Amygdalas. Now I can wait another agonising 5 hours for more beautiful beautiful Bloodborne.
 

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
2,307
0
0
MetalShadowChaos said:
As someone eagerly awaiting playing this at midnight, any chance of some info regarding that "certain point" in the game you need to be at for the Eye of the Blood Drunk Hunter to appear in the Hunters dream? Are we talking after Paul Gascoigne here or do I need to stop in at Burgerworth?
As said here, you just need to beat Vicar Amelia and then return to the dream and pick up the eye and the Old Hunter's Bell there. However, the DLC itself is brutal. VaatiVidya has been playing it and released a first impression video of it, and he could not beat the first boss;
Ludwig the Accursed/ Ludwig the Holy Blade
without an AI summon, and even then he could not beat the boss at all with his NG+ character.