Bomb Rush Cyberfunk: Jet Set Radio 3 - Lo-Fi Funk Future

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Get this game! If you're an old school Sega/Dreamcast era fan? Get this game!. If you played Jet Set/Grind Radio Future on XBOX? Get! This! Game! If you love kick ass funk, hip hop, and lo-fi, and rap? GET THIS FUCKING GAME!

I am still early in, but I am loving, the music, atmosphere, controls, and characters. The graffiti is easy to do, and is a huge relief compared to its elder brethren.

Reactions: Kwak

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
I've been thinking getting this for Switch, take advantage of that oled screen. 40 bucks price tag is a little too steep for my tastes tho, so I'm probably gonna wait for a sale, maybe splurge my gold coins on it too. Also it's capped to 30. Granted, the original Jet Sets were 30 capped too, even the later ports, because game speed is tried to framerate. Still, this would look great with a smooth 60. I know there's an optional 60 mode on Switch, but it's apparently very unstable. Could just rip it and emulate, get 60 that way, but then why not buy the pc version instead.

@BrawlMan, you didn't happen to nab it on Switch, have you?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I've been thinking getting this for Switch, take advantage of that oled screen. 40 bucks price tag is a little too steep for my tastes tho, so I'm probably gonna wait for a sale, maybe splurge my gold coins on it too. Also it's capped to 30. Granted, the original Jet Sets were 30 capped too, even the later ports, because game speed is tried to framerate. Still, this would look great with a smooth 60. I know there's an optional 60 mode on Switch, but it's apparently very unstable. Could just rip it and emulate, get 60 that way, but then why not buy the pc version instead.

@BrawlMan, you didn't happen to nab it on Switch, have you?
I got the PS5 version, but I know the Switch version runs great.