Boobs Oddly Censored On Samurai Warriors 3 Cover

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
You can get your segment cut from Sesame Street for showing cleavage now... This seems to be the way the wind is blowing. I'm having amusing images of some marketing guy leaning over the shoulder of some poor schmuck working with Photoshop, though. ("No, higher. A little higher... No, that's too high...")

mageroel

Jan 25, 2010
Maybe they thought the boobs would look better if they were just that much smaller... I know I do. The second 'girl' looks much better IMO. Perhaps because of a different ideal in women? Culture's different in Japan, obviously.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I don't really see why this stuff have to be censored. It doesn't really change much at all...

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
NeutralDrow said:
Looks like she's wearing more effective undergarments. But only since you pointed it out. I had to stare for about ten seconds before I noticed anything. And then ten more seconds, just to be sure. And then ten more, just for the hell of it.

Can't wait to play this game, regardless.
And then you suddenly lost control of one of your hand for about 5 minutes.

OT: The fixed one looks a bit better, but the front looks like they just covered it up rather than adapting it so it looked natural.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
faspxina said:
First this...
Ninja's with cellphones?
[sub]Hooray cultural ignorance![/sub]

OT:
Actually I think it looks better. Maybe that's just why they did it? I don't especially like that part of the cleavage shown, especially on some skinny chick like on the cover.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Uh, whomever is doing the censoring has obviously never been to a university/college Halloween party....

Hell, even a bloody high school Halloween dance has more boobies.

_Cake_

Apr 5, 2009
She is a little bit lighter and softer in color tone as well especially the face... but I bet you guys didn't notice that one :p

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
Lullabye said:
faspxina said:
First this...
Ninja's with cellphones?
[sub]Hooray cultural ignorance![/sub]

OT:
Actually I think it looks better. Maybe that's just why they did it? I don't especially like that part of the cleavage shown, especially on some skinny chick like on the cover.
xD

SmileyBat

Jun 14, 2010
sneakypenguin said:
I actually think the bottom one looks better.
Seconded. The top one is easily the more silly option; it makes me wonder if the way to think of this isn't that North America gets a watered-down version, but that it's actually the norm. The versions made for Japan and Europe were extra 'weirded up' with unreasonable clothing just 'cause.

SmileyBat

Jun 14, 2010
_Cake_ said:
She is a little bit lighter and softer in color tone as well especially the face... but I bet you guys didn't notice that one :p
probably just a lower quality photo...