Borderlands Eridian Weapons

SithLibrarian

Mar 20, 2009
I found my first in one after a boss in the Blood/Crimson Lance stronghold. It functions not unlike a Rocket Launcher, but it has recharging ammo, so that's nice.
Doesn't hold a candle to my awesome corrosive revolver. I can take out any non-Badass Lance soldier with two hits (corrosive does the rest).

Phlopsy

Nov 21, 2008
Some guy on coop gave me 4 of them but I haven't found one on my own yet. One fires like a shotgun (I think that's the 110110101 thing), another shoots a giant ball of energy, another shoots electric bullets in a wave pattern and the other has a scope on it and I think it shoots like lightning bolts.

After I picked them up he said he was duping them so now I feel all dirty, like I bought counterfeit sunglasses or something. I have no proficiency in them so they're not much use at this point, especially when I have level 10 SMG and x3 corrosive effects, plus 48% SMG damage from a class mod. Anybody want them?

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
My 20 something hunter has several... They all suck donkey.
Ive had one of them about 4 times

The three up top.

Screens

Oct 31, 2008
I found a sniper variant at level 15.
Then I tried it the moment I could and immediately sold it.
They are very overrated.

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
I have two characters. My Mordecai hunter (Lvl 20, just got to New Haven) has one, and Krauser (Level 35 Brick, just finished the story) has two.

Jekken6

Aug 19, 2009
I've found the Eridian cannon (the "OMG" gun) and it looks like a fucking penis extension.

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
McCloud on playthrough 2 dropped a 1500 damage Eridian Cannon... it's sick...

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Panken said:
Ok, Im a level 32 Soldier and I have yet to find any Eridian weapons. Is there a trick to it or am I just unlucky?
Don't worry...

a) it's completely random

b) they completely suck

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
Panken said:
Ok, Im a level 32 Soldier and I have yet to find any Eridian weapons. Is there a trick to it or am I just unlucky?
Don't worry about the Eridan weapons, they suck anyway.

stickelmania

Oct 26, 2009
lvl 50 hunter here I have found 5 eridan guns each different. if you level up the prof they become crazy. but i still prefer most other guns

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Holy crap. I am lvl 28 and my best weapons (other than rocket launchers and snipers) are barely breaking 100. Does it make a difference playing solo?

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
I love eridian weapons. I have a thunder storm that will kill just about anything including badass bruisers in 1-3 hits. My cannon does ~3000 damage to regular guys, and I have a Mercurial/Wave/Ball blasters.

Ball blasters are really fun to use since you can shoot from behind/around cover or just to mark targets to snipe.

The only weapon that sucks is the eridian sniper rifle. You don't benefit from the stability bonus you normally have and mine has what seems to be less than 1X scope.

I have a ton of volcanos, firehawks, infinite ammo smgs/rifles I can trade for an Eridian Lightning sniper rifle that had a decent scope and more than 500 power.

My regular one has over 750 power and a 2.4X scope but it doesn't shoot lightning v_v

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Hubilub said:
Unlucky I guess. I started finding them around level 40, but if you ask me, they aren't that great. I prefer my normal guns, not some kind of pewpew-ing rifle that looks like it was made by the retarded offspring of a Klingon and a Neimoidian

(Cookie for anyone who knows what a Neimoidian is. AND NO GOOGLE SEARCH!)
Red eyed star wars aliens, run trade federation, and have a very capitalistice buisness society. They were used as pawns by Darth Sidious to gain political power, such as assassinations of the previous Chancellor. This may be off, I'm remembering it from a bunch of guidebooks I read three years ago.