"Damn it!"

"I'm pregnant, and video games are the father!"

imperialwar

Jun 17, 2008
Ive been playing MC for about 30 hours a week since beta 1.2
so i must be training for the next holocaust or something by this fathers logic

thegingerwinter

Jul 18, 2011
...Minecraft? I mean... Minecraft? Corrupting children? The same game in which hours are spent mining resources to build a self-sufficient lifestyle which enables and supports creativity? Yeah, nothing but evil there. God help us before all our morals crumble under the wrathful heel of the Nintendogs! Then Wii Sports will hold our children's futures hostage with its encouragement of physical activity and healthy lifestyles! And, as the legend foretells, the Skylanders shall arise from the murky depths to rape and pillage the whole of society! Also, as a sidenote, Grand Theft Auto 5 came out.

Lil_Rimmy

Mar 19, 2011
thegingerwinter said:
Also, as a sidenote, Grand Theft Auto 5 came out.
Dude, your whole post has me in damn stiches, really funny. :) But the ending, ah, I am waking the house up! You are truly a craftsman with words.

The funniest bit I find about the whole thing is that the father probably got little Timmy GTA V too. I mean, hell, with parenting like this, it's only a logical step to assume he can't read the little ESBR/PEGI ratings. I wonder what other games his kid plays. I would probably have to die laughing if right next to Minecraft on the desktop was like Manhunt or something. The father was very careful in choosing his blame target.

Angel Molina

Mar 23, 2011

Oh wow, that house is using trapdoors as window awnings, genius! I wish I would have thought of that.

Oh right, there's some dumb story about parent negligence... Or maybe it was it a story about dumb?

Neeckin

Feb 5, 2013
dunam said:
I want to warn everybody in this thread.

There seems to be an air of dismissive attitude towards the issue raised here.

If we keep letting these kids have access to these zombie-killing simulations, we might never have a zombie apocalypse.
This man knows what the stakes are