Boy of 11 is a father

Jak LesStrange

Oct 15, 2010
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW... anyways now thats out of my system. Thats why kids shouldn't have sex. No idea what they are doing with protection or anything else for that matter.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
sravankb said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Just another incident of dumb kids doing dumb things.

Nothing new there.

Also, inb4 lost faith in humanity.
Ah, but I lost hope in humanity. Weren't expecting that, were ya?
I lost my keys in humanity once.

"Eh"

Isolated incident of something. It's not revealing anything particularly disturbing about society, nor is it evidence of a trend.

Tekkawarrior

Aug 17, 2009
I like how his mother said he was not mature enough to deal with the media. Yet he was certainly mature enough to find his way between her legs and tap it.

Oh noes my son is not ready to be a father...you sure?

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
Inadvertently hilarious, but otherwise, i don't see the big deal. Obviously underage sex is wrong - but in regards to the girl being pregnant, that's what abortion is for. I personally have never understood the big deal behind abortion, and while i know it can suck for the woman (pun unintended), if you do it early i'm sure it can be relatively quick and clean. I for one never bought into that whole 'sanctity of life' crap, especially when there isn't so much as a heartbeat in the fetus yet. So when people panic and go "oh god my girlfriend is pregnant and we can't afford it / won't be able to deal with it", or people are raped and find out they are pregnant, i find it hard to have sympathy if they don't take the sensible option; abortion. But that's just me and i know other people have wildly different views on the matter.

Also, posting old stories is sensationalist and tired. Naughty, OP.

Gralian

Me, I'm Counting
Sep 24, 2008
ravensheart18 said:
TrilbyWill said:
but women can't statutorily rape guys here, because fuck gender equality.
What, is it still the 1400s there?
Don't forget that in the UK women still pretty much fuck the man over during any court cases to do with child welfare or divorce. Even domestic matters in some cases. Generally, it's always the man's fault and the court will be far more lenient towards the woman. It seriously doesn't surprise me that a woman is deemed incapable of committing rape in a court of law.

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
What the... ? 11 years old? With a 15 years old girl? And he got her pregnat?
I know this is really bad but... Does that kid as balls of steel or something? His little swimmers must be in the Olympics.

llew

Sep 9, 2009
ravensheart18 said:
I'm not quite sure why the mother isn't being charged with statutory rape, or is 11 & 15 actually legal in the UK?

Other than that, its a "so what" story.
its not legal but they are both under the consenting age so technically they raped each other... nothing can be done except give them a slap on the wrist and send them on their way or perhaps a fine and send the child into care...

GiglameshSoulEater

Jun 30, 2010
ravensheart18 said:
I'm not quite sure why the mother isn't being charged with statutory rape, or is 11 & 15 actually legal in the UK?

Other than that, its a "so what" story.
No. No it is not.

The age of consent is 16, so does it count as them raping each other (somehow)? I don't know.
Whatever it is, it is not good that this happens.

Disgusting.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Sean's mother, Theresa, is said to be unhappy with the situation. She reportedly said, before disappearing to an unknown address: "He [Sean] is only a child. He doesn't really understand what is going on. This has put him under tremendous pressure."
Wait... what? He doesn't really understand? Well is that not YOUR responsibility as a parent? Should you not have informed the little brat about the dangers of underage sex? I mean... my god, shouldn't he still be playing with Lego and watching cartoons at 11 years old? I'm pretty certain I wasn't interested in girls at that age.

11 Years between the poor kid and his/her father's age? That's awful, there's more than that between me and my sisters.

EDIT:

At the time he lived in Bedford with his single mother Theresa, then aged 38, who had seven children by three different men.
Ahhh there's the reason! Good old Britain, what a fine caliber of people we produce!

sgtslacker

Jun 28, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
Aren't hope and faith essentially the same thing?
No hope is something you want to happen whereas faith is something you believe will happen, sometimes without proof.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
Proverbial Jon said:
Sean's mother, Theresa, is said to be unhappy with the situation. She reportedly said, before disappearing to an unknown address: "He [Sean] is only a child. He doesn't really understand what is going on. This has put him under tremendous pressure."
Wait... what? He doesn't really understand? Well is that not YOUR responsibility as a parent? Should you not have informed the little brat about the dangers of underage sex? I mean... my god, shouldn't he still be playing with Lego and watching cartoons at 11 years old? I'm pretty certain I wasn't interested in girls at that age.

11 Years between the poor kid and his/her father's age? That's awful, there's more than that between me and my sisters.

EDIT:

At the time he lived in Bedford with his single mother Theresa, then aged 38, who had seven children by three different men.
Ahhh there's the reason! Good old Britain, what a fine caliber of people we produce!
Your first quote was my main issue with this whole ordeal. I mean, so shit happens. The mother and her family have dealt with it. But somehow, she's more mature and experienced, in her four extra years of real life. Y'know. Probably fought the Zetas in Mexico, before flying over to Russia where she was kidnapped by the KGB or FSD or whatever they call themselves now, and she fought her way out of that too. Because the years between eleven and fifteen are some serious shit.

Peteron

Oct 9, 2009
I find it hard to believe that the girl had mistaken him for a 15 year old. 11 and 15 are two very different ages, she probably knew about his age. Either way, stuff like this happens occasionally, its wrong, but what can we do about it?

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
Read the article, it says they'd been dating since November. LOL It's been said already, but article is form 1997. HILARIOUS!!