Boycott Scotland

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
yay scotland! all we need to do is take away their greasy food, alcohol and drugs that are distracting them when they should be in their sheds inventing a cure for cancer, end to global warming and solution to the economic crisis.

I love my heritage.

Jirlond

Jul 9, 2009
Lonan said:
With the extreme amount of logic in this, they should also boycott Canada, as the first Prime Minister of Canada was born in Glasgow, Scotland. They also might want to boycott anything which went through the Panama Canal, as a fair bit of Scottish labour went into it, I believe.
*edit*
Did anyone actually read the link? I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Also, the address is "co.uk" and it says "we americans" so I'm pretty friggin sure it's some funny Brits mocking the Obama=Hitler people.
oh yeah it is - a buddy of mine wrote it - it's why I put it up a little banter !!

he is irish but has a strong love for scotland

Daveman said:
yay scotland! all we need to do is take away their greasy food, alcohol and drugs that are distracting them when they should be in their sheds inventing a cure for cancer, end to global warming and solution to the economic crisis.

I love my heritage.
we were kick ass at inventing stuff.... wat happened??

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
Wasder said:
As Frankie Boyle said "It's like Wayne Rooney boycotting the large hadron colider".

gibboss28 said:
That gave me a chuckle. The joys of America butting in on shit that has nothing to do with them.
That's not entirely true. It was an American plane.
yeah...ok fair enough. but even then its just ridiculous hearing some of the shit they've come out with, and the fact of all the countries in the world they're trying to hold some sort of moral high ground.

Orlana

Jul 30, 2008
Jirlond said:
Beer.

Don't be offended. My heritage is partly Welsh so....yeah. I have to joke to keep myself from crying.

Jirlond

Jul 9, 2009
Orlana said:
Jirlond said:
Beer.

Don't be offended. My heritage is partly Welsh so....yeah. I have to joke to keep myself from crying.
Laughter helps the pain man..... beer?

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
I have not heard about this, nor do I particularly care.
So some dude...uh...what did he do, exactly?

Well, whatever.
He caused an explosion, resulting in alot of deaths.

He's not a nice man.

Jurassic Rob

Mar 27, 2009
No-one cares if a small group of crazy boycott Scotland. They'll change their minds when they find out what Scotland has given the world.

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
But the radio and telephone were ivented by Canadians...

And so were lightbulbs! SCREW YOU EDDISON! YOU JUST BOUGHT THE PATENTS, JERK! *ahem* What were we talking about?

Oh right.

GO CANADA!

PaulPaulPaul

Jun 27, 2009
Orlana said:
wilted_orchid said:
...Are we thinking of the same country? When I go to stay with my dad, just outside Glasgow we can't go up to the precinct after 4pm, just incase we get stabbed.
Funny, because my ex said the exact same thing about numerous parts of England. It's the same in any country.
Scotland isn't a place full of stabbing and violence, obviously we do have our cities/towns that have quite alot of it, but mostly it's a boring little place, every country has it's idiots who go around stabbing people, Glasgow just seems to have a majority of the worlds neds/chavs who think it makes them hard.

macatombe

Mar 8, 2009
So basically don't use cars, buses,TV, telephones, mail, hospitals, bridges, cold beer, insulin! , needles, or watch/play any sport.

I wanna see how many people sign up for this.

gibboss28

Feb 2, 2008
AceDiamond said:
gibboss28 said:
That gave me a chuckle. The joys of America butting in on shit that has nothing to do with them.
Yes, Americans with a British web domain.
I wasn't on about the website, I was on about the boycott and the condemnation and such.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Lord_Panzer said:
Bit of a tangent, but it's hard to take any of these:

* acebutolol
* bisoprolol
* esmolol
* propranolol
* atenolol
* labetalol
* carvedilol
* metoprolol
* nebivolol

seriously when they're all laughing out loud.
Hahaha... it's a pun! You are soooo funny...

Jirlond

Jul 9, 2009
Ridonculous_Ninja said:
But the radio and telephone were ivented by Canadians...

And so were lightbulbs! SCREW YOU EDDISON! YOU JUST BOUGHT THE PATENTS, JERK! *ahem* What were we talking about?

Oh right.

GO CANADA!
Yeah there is a lot of contreversy about that but regardless of where I look I find lots of weird results for the telephone - some say canadian some say italian some say german!

Everyone wants in on that invention!

DeadlyGlitch said:
wait what? i am once again sorry to be american :(
No need to apologise as I stated in my OP, most of you i have met are reasonable chaps!

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
I have not heard about this, nor do I particularly care.
So some dude...uh...what did he do, exactly?

Well, whatever.
Well this Libyan guy bombed a plane in Scotland several years back, killing everyone on the plane, as well as people below when sections of the plane landed on their homes.

Thats what he did. Nice chap yes?

Recently he was diagnosed with terminal cancer or something and Scotland decided to release him. Thusly America (well, the more retarded parts of it, I'm well aware you're not all dumb fucks :p) responded in a sensible and coherent way by boycotting Scottish products because they released a terrorist. Who will be dead in the next few months.

I'm surprised you haven't heard, do you live in a hole? :p