Boycott speacial K!!

giggetygooo

Dec 1, 2010
Every friggin thing I wanna look at forces me to watch a 30 second add about a shit tasting breakfast cereal. I'm a male gamer, I dont care that women want more dried fruit in their breakfast...yes the add is stuck in my head now, but all its done is create a food aversion..burn in hell special k!

You used to be able to just refresh the page, and as it randomly threw an add u could miss it most times, now all I can do is mute it and read the moronic facebook comments for 30 seconds.

pope_of_larry

Oct 18, 2009
some on needs to watch the Jimquisition. in fact this one http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/3857-BOYCOTT

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
I agree with post 1 and post 2, Special K is fucking retarded and I hate Special K and everything they stand for, but it is just an ad; I've been ignoring ad's for years, it isn't too hard.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
So you want us to boycott Special K because... they advertised at you?

You know, I think I'm going to go buy a box of Special K tomorrow just to spite you for making such a pointless thread.

Well, that's not the only reason. The "red berries" kind is actually pretty good.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Valagetti said:
Is this a joke?
If so, what ever happened to the regular K?
It had a few falls and lost it's sugary taste, favor is still kinda there though, and it gets really soggy. Poor cereal.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Valagetti said:
Is this a joke?
This is "Special" K. It was dropped on it's head a few times.

OT: Boycotts are for more important things than this, dear reader.

The Bucket

May 4, 2010
If you hate Special K, then what effect will your boycott have? Its like me boycotting sex because no ones doing me...

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
Of course, the minor inconveinience of having to sit through a cereal commercial fully warrants rallying the troops and starting a boycott of something that likely wasn't really intended for you anyway.

Might I suggest you save your effort, breath and ultimate public humiliation and reserve your rightious fury for something a tad more important than Special K?

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
Ya know what I hate, people who watch free content on the internet and gripe about ads. Someone has to pay to keep the servers up, so instead of complaining, next time you see a women buying special K in the supermarket, thank her for supporting your entertainment choices.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
DannyJBeckett said:
Can't tell if trolling, or just very angry...

Seriously though, just install an Ad-blocker it'll cockblock almost everything that someone wants to sell to you.
Eeep! He has mentioned that which shall not be named! Run before the Secret Police (Mods) get here!!

DannyJBeckett

Jun 29, 2011
canadamus_prime said:
DannyJBeckett said:
Can't tell if trolling, or just very angry...

Seriously though, just install an Ad-blocker it'll cockblock almost everything that someone wants to sell to you.
Eeep! He has mentioned that which shall not be named! Run before the Secret Police (Mods) get here!!
Uh-oh.

OK, let me clarify: Just install an ad-blocker IF YOU'RE SO WORKED UP ABOUT IT. I'm in no way endorsing Ad-Blockers as a must-have download for users of a website that is funded by advertising.

Sampler

He who is not known
May 5, 2008
Valagetti said:
Is this a joke?
And for that matter, what ever happend to K. Ballard? You know, if you said mallard and you had a cold, it would sound like ballard.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
*noming on special K*
Oh, hey look a thread about Special K!
*reads*

Ah, it's just an ad. Ignore it like you ignore all the other ads, or open another tab, turn the sound down and do something else for 30 seconds.

GigaHz

Jul 5, 2011
How DARE they try to advertise to ME! I'll show them!

That's it! BOYCOTTING! Who's with me?

That's basically what you wrote OP.

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
Sampler said:
Valagetti said:
Is this a joke?
And for that matter, what ever happend to K. Ballard? You know, if you said mallard and you had a cold, it would sound like ballard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

AwkwardTurtle

Aug 21, 2011
giggetygooo said:
Every friggin thing I wanna look at forces me to watch a 30 second add about a shit tasting breakfast cereal. I'm a male gamer, I dont care that women want more dried fruit in their breakfast...yes the add is stuck in my head now, but all its done is create a food aversion..burn in hell special k!
*Every freaking thing I want to look at forces me to watch a 30 second ad about a breakfast cereal that tastes like shit. I am a male gamer, a blatantly sexist one actually, I do not care about the fact that women want more dried fruit in their breakfast. Yes, the ad is stuck in my head now, but all it has done is create a food aversion. Burn in hell Special K!

That's better right? I personally wouldn't mind more dried fruit in my breakfast. :3

enzilewulf said:
Their just advertising.....
*They're just advertising...

Finally On Topic: I find it funny that only Special K's advertising has gotten to you. On your logic let's ban anything that tries to advertise us anything. I'M LOOKING AT YOU EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS OUT THERE. PREPARE TO GET YOUR SHIT BOYCOTTED FOR ADVERTISING. THE MADNESS MUST BE STOPPED! Won't someone please think of the children! THE CHILDREN!

*Ahem* Seriously though take a chill pill and relax. :D