boys have a penis girls have a vagina

disgruntledgamer

Mar 6, 2012
lechat said:
so again i once had a friend who didn't know men had a penis until she was 18. so when and how did you find out and can anyone even come close to 18 years old anymore in these days of internets and dick jokes?

capture: bone dry
no thx capture i prefer lube
I found out around the same age I learned to turn on the television. Seriously 18 is your friend "Special"

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
Up til about 5 my mom would bathe me and my sister together she was 3 years older than me.
I really don't remember not knowing the difference.
Now in terms of how the 2 worked together that came about a decade later...

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Its easy to be sheltered, just take away the drive to learn outside a bubble, sticking fingers in your ears and say nanananana and you can miss a lot.

Even an alot

How old were you when you realized they don't exist?

snappydog

Sep 18, 2010
Patrick Buck said:
I have a twin sister, so pretty early on.
...Christ that sounds wrong.
I also have a sister younger than me so... eh. I was realising just as I saw your post how wrong it sounds, no matter how you phrase it, but AT SOME POINT I SAW MY SISTER NAKED, I DUNNO LIKE IN THE BATH OR SOMETHING.
Eurgh.

Captcha: top notch
Oh, shut up you.

mechashiva77

Jul 10, 2011
Well, we had the sex education course by the time I was 10. I kinda figured boys had different parts than I did when I walked in on someone in the bathroom when I was in preschool (he was my age so no, he couldn't be charged with exposing himself to a minor).

Scow2

Aug 3, 2009
Way too young for me to recall... when my sister and I were young, we were obnoxious little nudists.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
FargoDog said:
I demand evidence and proof.

EVIDENCE AND PROOF.
Well, you asked for it.

I think I've now definitively proven what the title of this thread states. My work here is done.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
I had a few cousins my age growing up and when it came to bath time at my granny's, nudity was not a big deal, so I don't remember not knowing.

Although I did have a (male) friend who genuinely thought women peed, pooed and sexed out of the one hole at age 17. Our entire Maths lesson ground to a halt as even the teacher paused to wrap her head around it.

Nokturos

Nov 17, 2009
I recall trying to kick a girl in the nads when I was 5 or 6, so I likely learned shortly after that.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
That is rather unusual, yes.

I came into this thread expecting it to be about transgender issues.

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
Eddie the head said:
Umm, I never didn't know? IE too young for me to recall.
This. It was just something I was always aware of, for as long as I can remember.

I wasn't aware that sex was how you reproduce until I was 12 though. Not sure how that one slipped by me.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
Young enough that I don't remember. Maybe because where I live people don't make a huge issue out of basic physiology.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
thaluikhain said:
That is rather unusual, yes.

I was expecting a terrifying rant on either how transgender people are SICK AND WRONGS or a rant from a transgender person telling us to AXCEPT THEM!!!!

This...was most unexpected.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
When I was three, I remember disputing a girl's absurd claims that she didn't have a penis.

Needless to say, she won the argument.

gazumped

Dec 1, 2010
thaluikhain said:
Same here. :p

I don't remember ever not knowing that penises were a thing, I had a younger male cousin who I saw getting changed a few times and there were a few boys I knew who liked to show off theirs as little kids.

So, yeah, I learned that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina from before I remember. And then I learned that that's not actually true in science class I was about 12 or 13, I guess.

EDIT:
Tharwen said:
When I was three, I remember disputing a girl's absurd claims that she didn't have a penis.

Just wanted to say, I find this dead cute...

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Tharwen said:

And you've been repeating that argument in later life?