BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
It is one of the best Brawlers around.
Definitely the most content rich, and still getting updates. My main problem with Fn'R is the padding in later stages, and some plain unfair boss fight towards the end of the game. I already mentioned this back in the SOR4 thread. It's why I favor SOR4 and The TakeOver over Fn'R. Somedays I would take Final Vendetta over Fn'R. Fn'R is better than Speed Brawl, Way of the Passive Fist, I Am The Hero, Super Punch Patrol, Mother Russia Bleeds, Battletoads (2020), Dawn of the Monsters, and Mayhem Brawler.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Definitely the most content rich, and still getting updates. My main problem with Fn'R is the padding in later stages, and some plain unfair boss fight towards the end of the game. I already mentioned this back in the SOR4 thread. It's why I favor SOR4 and The TakeOver over Fn'R. Somedays I would take Final Vendetta over Fn'R. Fn'R is better than Speed Brawl, Way of the Passive Fist, I Am The Hero, Super Punch Patrol, Mother Russia Bleeds, Battletoads (2020), Dawn of the Monsters, and Mayhem Brawler.
Well, kinda, I think the last patch was early this year and I'm not sure its getting another one. It does feel like it wants to have more content or a sequel, which we will hopefully get.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Well, kinda, I think the last patch was early this year and I'm not sure its getting another one. It does feel like it wants to have more content or a sequel, which we will hopefully get.
I had gotten another one earlier yesterday. I do remember the game getting another patch back in May of this year.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
These guys are amazing. They're adding so much new content to a version of Final Fight that never existed! @Worgen, get a load of this good brawling action, mon!

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
These guys are amazing. They're adding so much new content to a version of Final Fight that never existed! @Worgen, get a load of this good brawling action, mon!
Damn, that does look really cool.