Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Because um, well -

Yeah. Happy Gday I guess?
It's a solstice year this time, so Gday is irrelevant. Always has been for me. Next week's weather is actually decent in Michigan. We'll be in the hitting the mid to high 40F for most of next week.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
Got to appreciate us finding a fake bullshit thing that works *worse* than a coin flip and just sticking with it

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Because um, well -

Yeah. Happy Gday I guess?
I for one appreciate the ritual of the rodent based weather prediction system that exists for.......some fucking reason.

I guess it's less messy then looking at the entrails of a goat before we sacrifice it to Zeus?

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Got to appreciate us finding a fake bullshit thing that works *worse* than a coin flip and just sticking with it
It’s mostly meaningless, inconsequential tradition, so it’s easy to give it a pass. Hopefully everyone’s got enough working brain cells to not be making vacation plans around it though.

Reactions: Dalisclock

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
It’s mostly meaningless, inconsequential tradition, so it’s easy to give it a pass. Hopefully everyone’s got enough working brain cells to not be making vacation plans around it though.
I mean, it never fails to make me laugh, so I figure it's worth keeping around. Like, the absurdity of the fact that we could make it much more statistically useful by swapping the results but we absolutely refuse to is a high point

We need more absurdity about things that don't matter. Makes life fun