Bring a Friend for These Dungeon Crawling Co-op Indies

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Bring a Friend for These Dungeon Crawling Co-op Indies

Whether you?re by yourself or with friends, Curses n? Chaos and Crawl are co-op games to keep you busy.

Read Full Article

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
Note: Curses 'N Chaos also has online co-op for at least the PC version, don't know about the others.

Encaen

May 6, 2005
dhooks said:
I love this series already. Keep 'em coming!
That's great to hear! We'll be continuing with this series regularly going forward, but you should definitely check out our indie coverage from PAX! We've got a fair number up already here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tag/view/pax%20prime%202015 but we saw so many games every day it was virtually impossible to write about them all at the show, so you'll be seeing quite a few more rolling out over the next week or two! A couple of my personal favorites (from what I've posted already) are Leap of Fate and Hard West. Other surprise favorites coming up soon. Honestly, this was the hardest PAX I've ever covered, just because of the sheer number of incredible indies here.

weirdee said:
Note: Curses 'N Chaos also has online co-op for at least the PC version, don't know about the others.
Thanks for this! Almost all of my Steam friends are local, so we rarely need to take advantage of online co-op features, but great to know it's there!