Bulgarian City Councilor Fired Over FarmVille

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Well he was given fair warning...his problem.

Still his retort is hilarious!! Made me laugh so hard!

Taawus

Oct 21, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
aybe the problem here isn't that Kerin is playing too much FarmVille. Maybe he got fired because he sucks.
I rofl'd.
Good one sirs, good one.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
My face hurts from facepalming so hard...
It's nice to see famous and influential people playing video games, but this kind of thing doesn't give us a good reputation either.

ma55ter_fett

Oct 6, 2009
addeB said:
Good for Bulgaria, I wouldn't want any one who has influence on how my country works playing farm ville during council meetings...
I know for a fact that it is often played by United States Senators and Representatives.

Anyway, I'm not one to judge. I mean I'm in a lecture right now and I'm blogging on the Escapist.

B4D 9R4MM3R

May 15, 2008
If he wants to get others involved then the best thing to do is get rid of their collective asses for wasting time.

At home you may partake in whatever (legal) activity you please; the workspace is a completely different environment. The clue is in the name.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:
dududf said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
It's not even that addictive...Shit. Give them Harvest Moon.

It's better by miles. And has depth.

Harvest Moon would DESTROY the government!
Viva le Revolucion?
OMELET DU FROMAGE!

Pamplemousse!!!

But in all seriousness this is hilarious. What did he expect would happen? If I did that in my completely inconsequential school time I'd get thrown out of the lesson and banned from the internet! It stands to reason that playing this game during a meeting discussing a budget that will affect a whole city should at least lose him some pay!

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
dududf said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
dududf said:
Onyx Oblivion said:

Viva le Revolucion?
OMELET DU FROMAGE!

Quick! You get the the Game boy colours, and I'll get the Harvest moon!
Like hell I'm giving up my old harvest moon and gbc to some fat cats!

Olikunmissile

Jul 16, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:

My god you're right! I love Harvest Moon :D

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
God damn it, who said "Harvest Moon" first? Now I've to find my GBC copy and try to launch it on my GBA...

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
I must confess (and be ashamed) that I like Facebook, but I H.A.T.E. Farmville... I just don't see any appeal on watering virtual egg plants... Also for the Harvest Moon thing, I've never played any HM, but for the looks of it, Animal Crossing is mostly the same... Please, don't hit me in the face, anywhere but the face...

RikSharp

Feb 11, 2009
on a slightly related note, anyone played rune factory, i heard it was like harvest moon but with the occasional hitting things with a spade?

theownerer

Aug 9, 2009
wow...really? Farmville doesnt even require much time. You plant shit, you come back the next day to pick them up and plant more shit.

xDHxD148L0

The Dissapointed Gamer
Apr 16, 2009
dogstile said:
BUT SIR! SIR! I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE! DANIELA WAS DOING IT TOO!
Hehe, I thought it was childish of him to defend himself by saying others were doing it too.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Darth Caelum said:
Damn......playing in the middle of a session (from how i understand it)! Damn it must be boring in there.
It really doesn't say much for Bulgarian city government to be sure...