Bulgarian City Councilor Fired Over FarmVille

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
Finding out that at some point in time he might have enjoyed Farmville is good enough reason to fire just about anyone. :p

Carlston

Apr 8, 2008
So your at your job playing a video game...and told to stop or you'd be fired. And you went on...

Sounds like a moron to me.

snow

Jan 14, 2010
Joe Deadman said:
addeB said:
Good for Bulgaria, I wouldn't want any one who has influence on how my country works playing farm ville during council meetings...
But how do you know their not?? Do you know what your government is up to??? Right now?!?!?!

To be fair all of them who were playing it probably should have been fired instead of just picking on one guy.
There wouldn't be any Council left!!!

Joe Deadman

Jan 9, 2010
snowfox said:
Joe Deadman said:
addeB said:
Good for Bulgaria, I wouldn't want any one who has influence on how my country works playing farm ville during council meetings...
But how do you know their not?? Do you know what your government is up to??? Right now?!?!?!

To be fair all of them who were playing it probably should have been fired instead of just picking on one guy.
There wouldn't be any Council left!!!
Well either replace them very quickly or fire them one by one replacing them as you go.
On the up side it would do wonders for the corruption problem if there was no council.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Well, now i can play games at my job as well, i'll just state, that someone esle plays more games than me.

Actually i can play games teh majority of teh time at work, i don't have to do shit most of the time, just be there in case somethign happens... Security is awesome.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Farmville is where the media should be focusing their attention. It's a million times worse than GTA.

Wojciech Piotrowski

Apr 1, 2010
This story was hilarious. I would understand if he was playing something good, but FarmVille, seriously? haha....should be a story of that crap on FarmVillain.
http://apps.facebook.com/farm-villain/

The app is almost as funny as the idiot in the article. haha