Bulletstorm Soundtrack Goes Free

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
far as I've heard, it's got some fairly good music in it. But i haven't really played the game, so i don't know for sure.
So I'll be testing it out. And really cool of Epic Games to do this.

The_Prophet

Sep 3, 2008
DustyDrB said:
The game and all the dlc is like $7 on Steam right now too. I didn't even like it when I tried it, but I'm gonna get it because who knows. Maybe I'll come around. I mean...seven dollars isn't a risk.

Proof [http://store.steampowered.com/app/901566/]
Pro tip: Borderlands =/= Bulletstorm
OT: Oh hell yeah, I was looking forward to them releasing this and hearing they've released it for free is just amazing.
Edit: Oh I've just noticed OnyxOblivion said the same thing. Heh.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:
DustyDrB said:
The game and all the dlc is like $7 on Steam right now too. I didn't even like it when I tried it, but I'm gonna get it because who knows. Maybe I'll come around. I mean...seven dollars isn't a risk.

Borderlands =/= Bulletstorm

But anyone with a PC that can run Borderlands and passing up that offer is a fool.
Holy hell. Did I stop reading at the "B"?

*Puts brown paper bag of shame over head*

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
This is all nice and everything... Now if you would just drop the price of that game to a price that it's worth, not free, but much lower, then I would be good with Epic.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
DustyDrB said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
DustyDrB said:

Borderlands =/= Bulletstorm

But anyone with a PC that can run Borderlands and passing up that offer is a fool.
Holy hell. Did I stop reading at the "B"?

*Puts brown paper bag of shame over head*
To be fair, Borderlands has a sweeeeeeeet soundtrack, too.

googleback

Apr 15, 2009
soundtracks are VERY good marketing tools. Eidos released the awesome track from their Deus Ex 3 trailer and it's made me want the game even more.
I think the soundtrack should be available to the consumer, especially if they bought the game, it should have a folder on the dvd (pc version is easier i guess) with mp3's and a cover art. why not right? its usually buried in the file directory anyway. LIKE EA DLC.

Cuddly Knife

May 20, 2009
I love video game music. And I love it even more when the creators give it to me for free. I mean, I buy their games...

Slightly off-topic, but one time in a random forum, i mentioned to my fellow board members that I loved the music to a PS1 game called Cyber Speed. The game was ass, but the ost was great electronica. Anyways, the creator of the music randomly saw my post, created an account, and IM'd me his website where he had the whole soundtrack available for DL. He even had extra tracks remixed and such. I thought it was BS and a way to get me a virus, but he was totally legit. Great man, he is. The Mad Fiddler.