Bungie's Break from Microsoft Sets Up "World Domination" Push

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Oh That Dude said:
AstylahAthrys said:
So... when does construction of the slingshot into the sun begin? Can I help?
Sure, you can apply to beta test it.

Old news to all Bungie fans.
Bungie wouldn't accept my app. 2 Legendary editions, 2 limited editions and all the books make me the anti-enemy =P

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
mad825 said:
I hope now they will bring PC gamers in the picture and forget this "exclusive" brand.
they've already said their next game is going to be multi-platform

FoxyStig said:

*crossesfingers*
c'mon, bungie! Make another Marathon game!
This guy's cooler than the Master Chief!
they've also already said they're not making another Marathon game, at least not now

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
Jiefu said:
I, for one, welcome our new teabagging overlords.
Damn, ninja'd.

OT, hey, they ARE teamed with Activision now. Puts them in a much better position for global domination.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
*raises hand* Ooh ooh! Me me me! Let me help you guys build the massive slingshot to fire our enemies into the sun!

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
Ze giant slingshot shall be made! Hail Bungie!

Joking aside, they really could take over the world if they make a title as big as Halo.

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
I amI am glad to see Bungie at least away from Microsoft because I get the cynical feeling that their games in some ways suffered from the pressures of MS to get a release. Especially since Halo 2 was admittedly rushed and not as good as planned. So I'm hoping that now Bungie can unleash more potential and wow everyone. I am not a Halo fan, but I cannot deny that some of the things they have accomplished are laudable like Forge and their dedication towards enhancing multiplayer. Now maybe with a multiplatform title, paying for Live won't be the requirement for that experience! :D

Narcogen

Rampant.
Jul 26, 2006
Tom Goldman said:
He basically toted the company line, until he said in passing that Bungie would also "continue pushing towards world domination."
Barges can be toted. I suppose bales could also be toted, but I think they're easier to just lift.

Company lines are usually toed.