Burger King Grilling Up More Xbox 360 Games

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Well, gotta give them points for being funny, lol. Ill see what they come out later on and giggle at it then!

Brain_Cleanser

Dec 18, 2009
I've been buying these for friends as gag gifts (Sneak King, becasue they all love Stealth games). I'd love to have a second batch of Gag Gifts.
Though it can only go on so long till they beat me to death with them.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Paddin said:
I hate the Burger King's mascot so much, its one of the most creepy faces I have ever seen. Would you really trust a burger trademarked under that face?!
it's the face of a van owner with candy, I don't see the problem

Setsuhen

Apr 14, 2009
Gerrawn said:
ELEPHANT!

(Bonus points for reference.)
I love you for that.

OT: Being European, I'll prolly be missing out. You darn Americans with your exclusive offers!

LightOfDarkness

Mar 18, 2010
Gabanuka said:
And I have just had reports that flying pigs have frozen hell.
Also, the river seems to have turned red with blood. The one that just appeared right next to my house while it was raining blood, hellfire and ash from a volcano in outer space.

By the way, they were available in Canada, so I doubt it will be america only. Then again, we're like less than a centimeter away from them. The only differences are that the americans get new episodes first and they have different networks (well, different versions of networks).

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
They should do an RPG. That could be fun. And then we could finally choose what dark arcane powers the King should use against his unsuspecting foes. Or... just summon food for them.

BlazeTheVampire

May 14, 2008
nooooooooo!

We can't get RID of them at Gamestop! They're just there, like the freaking plague... we stopped taking them in forever ago, but they're all still sitting there in bundles in the back room, mocking us >_>

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
TheComedown said:
Wahful said:
Microsoft should try there hand at making Burgers, it could turn out better!
Hahaha. I hope you were joking, imagine what a RROD or BSOD death would do in your stomach.
Red Runs of Death and the Bowel Spasms of Doom. That's just wrong. Though for what it's worth I avoid burger king out of a kindness to people who might have to stay in the same room as me.

At least they didn't ask for too much for 'em. I mean what can you really expect from a game sold at a fast "food" place for four dollars anyway?

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
MR.Spartacus said:
TheComedown said:
Wahful said:
Microsoft should try there hand at making Burgers, it could turn out better!
Hahaha. I hope you were joking, imagine what a RROD or BSOD death would do in your stomach.
Red Runs of Death and the Bowel Spasms of Doom. That's just wrong. Though for what it's worth I avoid burger king out of a kindness to people who might have to stay in the same room as me.

At least they didn't ask for too much for 'em. I mean what can you really expect from a game sold at a fast "food" place for four dollars anyway?
Haha that is wrong, but rather fitting i avoid Hungry Jacks(Burger King) for the same reasons.

VirusHunter

Nov 19, 2009
Y'Know what? I want to see what they come up with. Bumper Cars was better than most other licensed crap and who knows, maybe these new games could be really addicting.

darron13

Jul 30, 2008
Paddin said:
I hate the Burger King's mascot so much, its one of the most creepy faces I have ever seen. Would you really trust a burger trademarked under that face?!
Would you rather DEFY the will of one with such a face?
I'll have 2 burgers to go, thanks.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Sneak King is amazing. Fuck Sam Fisher. Fuck Snake. Fuck Batman.

The greatest stealth hero is...