Busting Ghosts Now A Sony-Only Activity

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
GrimReaper801 said:
Doc Theta Sigma said:
Lord_Jaroh said:
I like how it's okay with Microsoft exclusive DLC in GTA IV and Fallout 3, but as soon as Sony does it with games...
Sorry, is DLC a full game? No. Please take your flawed logic somewhere else sir.
Oh so let's not talk about all those 360 exclusives. It's ok for MS to get those exclusives but when Sony does the same thing it's not ok?

Please takes your fanboyism somewhere else sir. See what I did thar?

EDIT: PErsonnally I'm damn happy Sony is finally retaliating instead of bending over and taking it.
Microsoft hasn't waited until a month before release on any of them either. Or done it less than a month after crying about the Sony paying for exclusives.
The problem isn't that they got themselves an exclusive, it's the hypocrisy behind what they just did.

Talendra

Hail, Ilpalazzo!
Jan 26, 2009
Lord_Jaroh said:
I like how it's okay with Microsoft exclusive DLC in GTA IV and Fallout 3, but as soon as Sony does it with games...
It's not so much that, if it was Sony only then that's the way the cookie crumbles. However, when it is available on other consoles in NTSC regions, but Sony only in PAL, then that make it a whole extra level of bullshit. I am not a fan of exclusives with the DLC and such, but this is like countryism!

I wanted Ghost Busters for my Wii if the controllers worked well, but now I can't, I could import it from US for PC, but really most people will not bother with that, and they are just giving people another reason to pirate it, and I am sure it will be pirated beyond belief.

Also I would be more tempted to buy an NTSC Wii or 360 to play than a PS3 after such a dick move, how do you like that Sony!

FallenRainbows

Feb 22, 2009
GrimReaper801 said:
Doc Theta Sigma said:
I'm not debating exclusives. I'm debating the gigantic dick move that Sony have pulled. But you know what? I'm gonna be pissed off all I like. Nobody likes having a game they want pulled out from under them. If this was reversed and Microsoft was in Sony's position, PS3 owners would be pissed off and they have a right to be. Same with 360 exclusive DLC. Neither party are saints so let's just drop the arguing.
First, see my edit. MS did the same thing with Velvet Assassin.

Secondly, we PS3 owners have been ass ****ed more than once on more than one game. And everytime there were thousands of 360 fanboys running around telling every PS3 owner how we suck and how the 360 is superior everytime a PS3 owner mentionned something about MS's dickmoves so you'll excuse me if seeing 360 owners basically saying it's ok for MS to do these kinds of things but get all up in arms when Sony does the same thing pisses me off. It seems a lil hypocritical.

Third, your stance on this seem to have changed all of a sudden. Earlier it was ok for MS to get exclusives DLCs since it's not full games but now PS3 owners have a right to be pissed? Meh...

Though you're right, let's drop the arguing.
Your trying to reason with fanboys. It doesn't work. Just let Sony and MS dance there dance and go with the flow.

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
Cletus GET MY SHOTGUN, WE ARE GOING SONY HUNTING YEEEEEHAAAAW

I'll start with Indigo Dingo

*cocks shotgun*

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
Volucer said:
Dammit Sony! I'm not going to buy a PS3 and that's the end of the matter, just let me have my Ghostbusters game on 360!
You could just order an American version online....

Mar 17, 2009
I might have given a fuck, if I had ever planned on getting this game in the first place.
Indigo_Dingo said:
We're approaching that time where gamers have a legitimate reason to be snide and derisive to you for not owning a Ps3.
No, just no.

Mrsoupcup

Jan 13, 2009
FrostyV3 said:
Damn, I think Sony needs to be bludgeoned repeatedly for all their dick-moves.
~Frosty.
It may be some form of revenge due to the fact the PS3 doesn't get that much DLC due to Microsoft. Why do developers have to make the players suffer due to thier fighting?!?

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
PAL get's shafted again! Woohooo, let's celebrate with some more late releases!

Seriously thoiugh, what else is new? -.-

roekenny

Jun 17, 2008
Meh just another reason I rarely buy for my 360 as MS and Sony just keep pulling dick moves and acting like little children and this yet another one to add to the list.

New Troll said:
Reasons like this I still don't understand why people don't own both a PS3 and an XBox 360. I mean c'mon, they're both really good, even if you do have a preferance of one over the other.

And if it's the money issue, get a job!
I can enlighten on this matter as here a few reasons why: people have bills to pay and anything above £150 has calculated is it worth it and having 2 consoles what play same library minus one or two titles is not worth it, Are PC gamers so already got 2 systems a 3rd and forth just been plain greedy and could be best spent on another aspect of your life (like beer or paint ball, gf, courses ect), Are unemployed due to the any number of reasons and can only rarely afford one, or have very little free time due to other commitments and having 2 systems not worth time will get to spend with either.

Battle Medic

Sep 3, 2008
Doc Theta Sigma said:
Lord_Jaroh said:
Sorry, is DLC a full game? No. Please take your flawed logic somewhere else sir.
I'd call Lost & Damned a full game. Also, no one has the right to do that with any form of digital entertainment so let's stop bickering.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
It`s a bit of a dick move as up until this point it`s only DLC that`s been chosen for console exclusivity (is that even a word?)by the major console owners, but i don`t blame sony that much as their only "playing the game" so to speak

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
Yay! America finally has a reason to feel superior again. Take that, rest of Earth!

On a serious note, this is a really douche-y move. I've always despised console exclusives, and now third party developers are doing it, rather than first parties (like Nintendo) or second parties (like Rare). =(

Also, I now feel absolutely no guilt in pirating my old PS1 games to play them on my PC now. Thank you Sony, for being full of assholes. I'd always hoped they were better than M$, but it looks like they both are being dicks.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Lord_Jaroh said:
"This deal comes not longer after Sony called Microsoft out for paying for exclusive content"

makes sony sound like hypocrites, that's why
can you not read!?!

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
Baby Tea said:
On topic: Seems a little hypocritical.
But it's still only a timed exclusive were as I don't think i'm ever getting Gears of War or that Fallout DLC :(

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
*Shrugs*

I don't live in europe, so not the biggest deal in the world. But even if I did, it is still only a TEMPORARY exclusive deal. So maybe 3-6 months tops you would have to wait.

It's Ghostbusters. Were you REALLY hanging on the edge of your seat for this one? Seriously?

Azeban

Sep 27, 2008
nathan-dts said:
Baby Tea said:
On topic: Seems a little hypocritical.
But it's still only a timed exclusive were as I don't think i'm ever getting Gears of War or that Fallout DLC :(
I don't ever want to buy a console again, with both of these companies being assholes to their opponents consumers. That's all it is, really. It's not hurting Microsoft that only the PS3 will have Ghostbusters for a while. Just those with a 360 who want to play it. Does Sony really think pulling this shit is gunna make me go out and buy a PS3? It just makes me hate them.

Dale Cooper

Apr 12, 2009