Buy DJ Hero 2, Get DJ Hero For Free

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
I might actually buy this as DJ hero was surprisingly fun when I played it at a friend's place.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Sounds interesting, and DJ Hero does look like an interesting spin on the music genre.

But, as I've said before, I'm not buying it. Not because it looks like a crap game, but because Activision is publishing it and I don't want to give them my money, no matter how tempting it is. I may be missing out on a god-send to the music genre, and I don't care. Thank Bobby Kotick for that.

However, as I had stated before aswell, I do wish a good game upon those who are going to get it. No reason you shouldn't get your money's worth. It's your choice to buy the game, and subsequently support Activision, and that's perfectly fine, I respect that decision. I just personally will not support them, no matter how small it is.

Enjoy your game, I mean that in the most sincere way possible.

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
So if I was going to get DJ hero 2 and already have the first, I can just sell it back to them and get about $10 off?

bakonslayer

Apr 15, 2009
I am really excited for this. The only problem with the last DJ Hero was that the price did not merit people's investment into a new, strange product. It had the advertising and it was a well received, just pricey. It sounds pretty familiar... Kinda like Guitar Hero.

I would expect DJ Hero 2 to spread much better.

Samah

Jul 7, 2008
Let me know when they release IIDX for Wii/360/PC. I have a PS2 only for the bajillion IIDX import games, and now that I've found Lunatic Rave 2 (which works nicely with the official controller) I hardly have a need for the PS2.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I suppose thats one way to shuift a game that sold slowly, heh

JerrytheBullfrog

Dec 30, 2009
XinfiniteX said:
If you couldn't sell the first game then why make a second...?
MasochisticMuse said:
Might as well give the first game away for free. I mean, it's not like anyone's buying it.
Did you miss the part where the first DJ Hero sold a million and a half copies? In what world is that even remotely a failure?

Optimystic

Sep 24, 2008
YES!!! I knew waiting would be worth it!

I wanted this game a lot, but couldn't justify the price tag. With double songs now I definitely can :D