Buy Minecraft, Get More Minecraft

YodaUnleashed

Jun 11, 2010
Damn, my friend has been bugging me to get this and if only he'd waited before rushing away and buying his copy, I could have gotten mine for free!

Epona

Elite Member
Jun 24, 2011
Country
United States
Well, my neighbor wants to buy it but no PayPal account and the bank won't let her credit card through because Mojang isn't in the US (why don't they set up a US payment service). So I offered to gift it to her via my PayPal account but will she still get two codes if I do that?

LightOfDarkness

Mar 18, 2010
MrJKapowey said:
What, so those who liked it before it went mainstream get no bonus? That sucks!

Minecraft within Minecraft...

Mine-Ception-Craft!
You get to say "I played Minecraft before it went mainstream, man" :D

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Buy one Minecraft, get one creeper free *booooooommm* only while creepers last.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
'New buyers get a free copy of the game to give to a friend! Long time players get a deep feeling of personal wronging and a tough shit sandwich!'

Obviously, I bought my copy of the game months ago, I'm happy for Notch and I think it's a great giveaway, just seems a bit shit that he hasn't considered any of the peeps who got him where he is now..

Where's our love Notch? Surely the future wife can't take up all of it?

Poopie McGhee

Über Sparrow Kicker
Aug 26, 2009
Man, I wish someone would give me a code, but I'm just too unlucky. No one I know would even get the game. :(

Still, pretty awesome.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Minecon is on my birthday. Cool.
Too bad that everyone already own MC, but I guess you could give away 2 accounts to friends, so that's nice.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I keep thinking how much I'd want the extra copy, but then I realise that I really don't know anyone who would want it, for I am a lonely 'crafter.

Oh well, sounds nice.

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
MrJKapowey said:

Minecraft within Minecraft...

Mine-Ception-Craft!
yes they do. They get all the rest of the future Minecraft Updates after release for free. Those who bought at beta and beyond don't get that guarantee.

Plus we also got to see the game evolve

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
MrJKapowey said:
Yeah,it's called the "Fuck you Hipsters" bonus. Though I also bought Minecraft in alpha so I guess I'm in that group. Then again we get all updates to the game for free and later buyers don't so I guess the hipsters win that battle.

Zolrak 22

Sep 9, 2009
Would had been nice to see this when the offer was still up <_< , a great incentive to get people to split it down the middle (and in doing so barely spending anything on a great game)

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
So (I don't know if this is allowed, please tell me if so), but if anyone buys a copy, can I have the free one? PM me if you are feeling generous, and many thanks!

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Archemetis said:
'New buyers get a free copy of the game to give to a friend! Long time players get a deep feeling of personal wronging and a tough shit sandwich!'

Obviously, I bought my copy of the game months ago, I'm happy for Notch and I think it's a great giveaway, just seems a bit shit that he hasn't considered any of the peeps who got him where he is now..

Where's our love Notch? Surely the future wife can't take up all of it?
You get all DLC free, you bought it for a cheaper price, you get to beta scrolls ect. (Unless you bought it after alpha. SUCKUH)

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Neotericity said:
There are people still buying Minecraft? I thought everyone had it by now,
Not yet.
Last I checked it was still in Beta. I wont actually pay money to play a Beta (that revenue flow is supposed to go the other way) , I don't care how good it is. Let me know when it's done and I'll buy it.

orangeapples

Aug 1, 2009
I was planning on getting minecraft when I upgrade my computer, but this looks like an awesome time to jump in. 25% off PLUS free bonus purchase code?

question: If I buy Minecraft now, can I just not download it right away? or am I able to download it to multiple PCs on the same account? or is there a CD that gets mailed out?

I'd kinda like to know what I'm getting into.

proctorninja2

a single man with a sword
Jun 5, 2010
if anyones got an extra code i would like it please and good for notch bringing his good spirits to his fallowers