Caillou is returning in a computer-animated reboot.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
What is Caillou?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Did they not play Caillou in America? I always hated the show as a kid, but watched it sometimes because there wasn't anything else on.

Gatuno

Jan 16, 2023
Ok, but why is Charlie Brown bald?
Charlie Brown is drawn with only a small curl of hair at the front of his head, and a little in the back. Though this is often interpreted as him being bald, Charles M. Schulz claimed that he saw Charlie Brown as having hair that was so light, and cut so short, that it could not be seen very easily

But good ol' Charlie Brown has been misunderstood for decades. Because the strip's iconic "round-headed kid" is always drawn with a curly scribble of hair on his forehead, a little tuft in the back, and nothing in between, most readers assume that he's bald.
But Charlie Brown's creator is on the record as to his alter ego's coiffure, and the answer may surprise you. "I don't think of it as not having hair," Charles Schulz told NPR's Terry Gross in 1990. "I think of it as being hair that is so blond that it's not seen very clearly, that's all." In other words, Charlie Brown has light-colored hair cropped close to his head, like the children's crew-cuts that were so popular in the era of his creation.