Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gameplay Unveiled at Xbox E3 Conference

Aerosteam

Get out while you still can
Sep 22, 2011
It's a good thing he didn't get shot at much, I was nearly somewhat excited.

Squeaky

Mar 6, 2010
So... BF 2142 wants its art direction back... lol I don't know what it is about COD they can dress it up anyway they want and it still looks like a rail shooter to me. Hopefully COD dies and they put there funds and the dev into a more interesting project.

MXRom

Jan 10, 2013
Totally unrealistic. North Korea has enough ordnance aimed at Seoul to level it several times over the moment the war goes hot. And the soldiers manning that ordnance have a hair trigger. The moment they hear bombs dropping their gonna start shelling as fast as they can even if the South isn't attacking the North.

There shouldn't even be a Seoul to drop into.

LobsterFeng

Apr 10, 2011
Someone explain to me how any of this is practical? I mean it's a cool looking future, but it just seems so impractical. What's the point of making robot drone things if they can't even break through a broken car door? In fact what are those drone robots even supposed to be doing? In fact what the fuck was going on in this scene in general? Why did they have to throw a grenade in that space ship thing instead of just shoot it down with something more practical?

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
MXRom said:
Totally unrealistic. North Korea has enough ordnance aimed at Seoul to level it several times over the moment the war goes hot. And the soldiers manning that ordnance have a hair trigger. The moment they hear bombs dropping their gonna start shelling as fast as they can even if the South isn't attacking the North.

There shouldn't even be a Seoul to drop into.
Assuming it's even North Korea... Considering the emphasis on PMC's in the game, it's probably a PMC.

MXRom

Jan 10, 2013
Korten12 said:
MXRom said:
Assuming it's even North Korea... Considering the emphasis on PMC's in the game, it's probably a PMC.
Doesn't matter if it's a PMC or a zombie outbreak. The moment a North Korean sees a rocket in their air, they are hitting the South with everything they got.