Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Jetpack Trampoline Simulator

Josh Engen

Aug 19, 2013
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Jetpack Trampoline Simulator

You got your Titanfall in my Black Ops 2

Read Full Article

SonOfVoorhees

Aug 3, 2011
When watching the trailer/walkthrough i couldnt believe how uninterested i was in this game. Im sure they made it specificlly to get gamers excited by adding mech suits etc but just looked like every other cod game except it just took bits from other sci fi games and movies eg Matrix. I think they are trying way to hard with this one. I really hope they go back to WW2 based titles.

alj

Master of Unlocking
Nov 20, 2009
At least they are trying to mix it up a bit, oh sure it looks like its failed miserably but at least they are trying bless em.

I mean please just stop at least for a year or two, spend time making a good game with a decent single player interesting multiplayer that's not dumbed down with auto aim and lack of lean and so on and everyone will be excited for a COD game again.

Last time i was excited was when the install finished for COD4 after i uninstalled MW2, COD 4 was good, please make a good cod game again.

Bindal

May 14, 2012
alj said:
I mean please just stop at least for a year or two, spend time making a good game with a decent single player interesting multiplayer that's not dumbed down with auto aim and lack of lean and so on and everyone will be excited for a COD game again.
That's what they did? Always gave the devs two years and had the releases jump between two devs. Now they added a third, giving each dev THREE years time while cycling through.

Dominic Crossman

Apr 15, 2013
Adam Jensen said:
More like Blacklight Retribution. Not an ounce of originality.
It's COD, they haven't exactly been innovative in recent years imo. At least this seems like they're TRYING to be different. Doesn't make me want to get it mind you. (That didn't stop me getting blops 2 for Xmas or ghosts as part of my ps4 bundle, didn't particularly want them either)

Side note: The trend of paying £1.59 for weapon skins in fps games is making me worry about the future of dlc.

Citizen Graves

Jul 19, 2011
Bindal said:
alj said:
That's what they did? Always gave the devs two years and had the releases jump between two devs. Now they added a third, giving each dev THREE years time while cycling through.

Well, how much time did the dev have to develop this game?

Don't get me wrong, unlike the POS that was Ghosts this looks somewhat playable, but I'll remain cautiously optimistic until I get to see Treyarchs next CoD.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
I like how that guy's sacrifice was just there to give the player a robot arm for the rest of the game; which you know its gonna happen. Like the rest I'm giving it a pass unless I find one for £10 like i've done with Ghosts; even then its rarely in the disc tray.

Diablo1099_v1legacy

Doom needs Yoghurt, Badly
Dec 12, 2009
karloss01 said:
I like how that guy's sacrifice was just there to give the player a robot arm for the rest of the game; which you know its gonna happen.
There is one way they can actually sell that idea.
Adding a button to give enemies the middle finger would save people from having to buy headsets for this game :p

Shayman

Mar 6, 2014
Visually the game has improved, finally, but judging from the gameplay demo it looks to be the same old Call of Duty. Regardless, being the first "next-gen" Call of Duty, I'm sure it will be one of the best selling games in the franchise.

AstaresPanda

Nov 5, 2009
Looks better, like that its not modern pissing warfare for a change its set more in the future......BUT, it just looks the same from the gameplay. I kept thinking wow thats like a drop pod from warhammer40k, oh look those jump packs kinda like from titanfall and 40k.....oh look a mech suit....planetside style.... i dont know, so far this E3 im not excited about anything and i really want to be. Untill HALF-LIFE 3 or Dawn of War 3 would fix that but.....dreamer....but im not the only one ;)

gamegod25

Jul 10, 2008
You got Matrix Revolutions in my COD! You got COD in my Matrix Revolutions! XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE4ZOYVKwfQ