Call of Duty: Black Ops III is the Most Anticipated Multi-Platform Holiday 2015 Game

Lizzy Finnegan

Mar 11, 2015
Call of Duty: Black Ops III is the Most Anticipated Multi-Platform Holiday 2015 Game

Permalink[/B]

TristanBelmont

Nov 29, 2013
There isn't much else coming out in comparison to previous years.

And also it's Call of Duty

So this isn't super surprising.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Man, I'm not remotely interested in any of those games. I must be turning into one of those grouchy old gamers shaking their grizzled thumbs at The Evil Mainstream.

Oh, and I laughed out loud to see Devil's Third on the WiiU list. Oh man, poor, poor WiiU owners.

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
What a truly withered holiday game harvest. And poor Xbox One owners! They're unanimous for a reason, and that reason is shameful.

xxobot

Jun 2, 2014
Pardon the rock I just crawled out from under, but this is literally the first time I have heard of this latest version of call of duty...

But I suppose that is because they're invisible like wallpaper due to the release schedule.

Can't wait for fallout 4 though, which I have heard of, alot.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
You can tell this list is complete bullshit since it doesnt list the binding of issac expansion, guild wars 2 expansion or just cause 3.

Glaice

Mar 18, 2013
I don't think they're going to beat MGS5 in terms of release anticipation and success.

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
I'm not interested in any of those 'Multi-Platform Holiday 2015 Games' listed at launch, only game up there that I am anticipating is 'Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void'.

I may get some of the others, but it'll be after a load of reviews have already come out and any bugs have been squished.

marioandsonic

Nov 28, 2009
...This is news? I'm pretty sure CoD has been the biggest holiday release for the last few years in a row.

Zhukov said:
Oh, and I laughed out loud to see Devil's Third on the WiiU list. Oh man, poor, poor WiiU owners.
That's what happens when Star Fox gets delayed. Oh well, there's always Smash Brothers.

Dominic Crossman

Apr 15, 2013
Cod - 98% A game of that had a fanbase in decline for years is top mmm... ok.
Halo 5 - 100% After fiasco that was master chief collection (online issues) and the poorly recieved halo 4.
Ac: Syndicate - 95% Previous Release buggiest (I think) game of the gen.
Why does this sound like complete crap to me?

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
...Is it? Again?
Ahaha okay.

I enjoyed AW well enough but... people just bled out of the game and I couldn't find any matches. Uninstalled. gg.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Abomination said:
Anno 2205 is second for PC?

Jeez, that's just sad.
That's the most newsworthy thing to me. I had no idea the Anno series had so much traction. I still view the franchise as a relatively obscure property. The Europa Universallis to the much wider known Civilazation or Total War games so to speak.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
Zydrate said:
...Is it? Again?
Ahaha okay.

I enjoyed AW well enough but... people just bled out of the game and I couldn't find any matches. Uninstalled. gg.
No, from what I understand it's worse than that. There's a bug affecting matchmaking from what I've been told. What I personally think is happening is that the way the expansions stagger lobbies to allow people with the expansion to be able to play those games compared to people without the expansions. So you have all groups of people. Vanilla players, people who have only 1 of 4 expansions, 2 of 4, 3 of 4 or 4 of 4. Then all the combinations in between.

Really screws things up if you missed even one expansion.

Oh cool, i just found a fix. Apparently it is the DLC causing the issue. If you reinstall the game but don't install any DLC you will be able to play the game again.

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
Not that "anticipated" lists tend to mean much, but I'm surprised it's above Fallout 4.

I'm hoping that it's good. Treyarch always delivers, the beta was great and the Zombies trailer at least made it look interesting. Shame that the campaign looks so limp when I love the Treyarch campaigns, but what can you do?

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Lightknight said:
Zydrate said:
...Is it? Again?
Ahaha okay.

No, from what I understand it's worse than that. There's a bug affecting matchmaking from what I've been told. What I personally think is happening is that the way the expansions stagger lobbies to allow people with the expansion to be able to play those games compared to people without the expansions. So you have all groups of people. Vanilla players, people who have only 1 of 4 expansions, 2 of 4, 3 of 4 or 4 of 4. Then all the combinations in between.

Really screws things up if you missed even one expansion.

Oh cool, i just found a fix. Apparently it is the DLC causing the issue. If you reinstall the game but don't install any DLC you will be able to play the game again.
I never had an expansion :| I didn't put any money into it when I discovered I couldn't seem to get queued for any matches.