Call of Duty: Black Ops Soundtrack to Feature Eminem

Deofuta

Nov 10, 2009
Well certainly could have been worse. They could have put metal into it.

Dont care for his lyrics, but its the beat that is important to me anyway.

btw, the first statement was a joke.

Araneatrox

Sep 30, 2008
Just one more reason why i wont be buying CoD 7 - That and because the franchise died at the 2nd game

CKalvin

Sep 21, 2009
pineapplewizzard said:
Nice war music it really makes me want to hurt someone.
Trust me, Slim's music can make you so pissed off you'd break a toilet over you're puppy's head. Fight Music does that pretty easily.

That being said, that's not what you want in CoD it doesn't work as a KILLEVERYTHINGINSIGHT game.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Assassin Xaero said:
What is their obsession with putting rap in Call of Duty games?
Because rappers shoot people, Call of Duty'ers do too. I guess.
Also, Eminem was ok in the beginning, now I get angry when I hear his voice.

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! WHY MUST THEY RUIN GAMES BEFORE THEY COME OUT!!!!!
Seriously though, Eminem? Why Eminem? WTF is wrong with Hed PE's Renegade?

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
sougo13 said:
I fail to see how adding rap is going to make a game better...
It's not, they just want you to think it is because Eminem needs more money.

Feb 19, 2010
wait this game is basied in the 70s so anti commusism rap!

Im kicking russian ass while im supproting mah country amerika rules so you ruskeis go suck a dick yaa'l!

( im trying to make a point

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Oh damn rap in a war game....the world has ended and the game is utterly unplayable. A song is one of the reasons this is ruined for some people now? Terrible.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Well shit. They avoided putting heavy metal in it, but what do we get instead? Rap. Well, this is gonna suck

pineapplewizzard

May 15, 2010
CKalvin said:
pineapplewizzard said:
Nice war music it really makes me want to hurt someone.
Trust me, Slim's music can make you so pissed off you'd break a toilet over you're puppy's head. Fight Music does that pretty easily.

That being said, that's not what you want in CoD it doesn't work as a KILLEVERYTHINGINSIGHT game.
I really agree i dont acctually like his music, in my opinion fast paced music that doesnt take over but is just in the background so it lets you play well and shoot everything. CoD is really a HOWMUCHBLOODCANIGETONTHATWALLBEFORIHAVETORELOAD.(well done to you if you can read that first time no mistake)

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
All of you guys just be hatin' on teh Emin3m cuz you are big meanies! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjvriWqi5VQ]

JK, but I had to link to that. I can just imagine him singing this in response to the majority of comments on here.

SilentBobsThoughts

Dec 29, 2009
because rap is "hard" and only "hard" people listen to it, and the Call of Duty games are for "hardcore" players only!

OT: I think the game is going to bad, but not this bad.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's jus a little bit too stereotypical for me, the fact that your also bringing me into that equation, if I put my MP3 on random, it will probably come up with eminem, ACDC, Metallica, ICP many more, hell even some Alestorm. I don't consider myself hard, and I don't appreciate being stereotyped against.

sougo13

Sep 11, 2009
Malyc said:
sougo13 said:
I fail to see how adding rap is going to make a game better...
It's not, they just want you to think it is because Eminem needs more money.
Oh thank you, I just thought Treyarch and Activision both draw their knowledge from a grand pool of wisdom that my lowly common sense can not comprehen.

Now I realise that they're just idoits.

MadMechanic

Nov 6, 2009
Every little snippet of news I see about CoD: Body Odour Black Ops makes me want to leave it alone more and more.
[sub]sorry if that came over a little bit too 'dramatic' but, I've been playing CoD since the very first one. I've grown up playing these games and loved them.[/sub]

Cold War game. Eminem. Do some freakin history Treyarch! Does not fit.

And to think, in the period of 1955 to '93, theres dome absolutely brilliant music. Elvis Costello. Hell, look at the punk stuff - Clash, Jam, etc.