*puts on sunglasses*

a Terrierist

YEAAAHHHHHHHH!

Sorry i couldnt resist
*Smacks on the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

No! Bad! Bad Dog!

CriticKitten said:
Blunderboy said:
And people say that CoD never innovates.
I'm assuming this is a troll, because the notion that adding a playable dog to the game is considered "innovation"....is laughable at best.
Or they have a sense of humour?

Looking at their profile, they are British, and I instantly got that they were joking, so I am going to put it down to being a "British thing".

It's also against the rules to accuse people of being a troll.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Legion said:
spartandude said:
does this mean we get to play as

*puts on sunglasses*

a Terrierist

YEAAAHHHHHHHH!

Sorry i couldnt resist
*Smacks on the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

No! Bad! Bad Dog!

CriticKitten said:
Blunderboy said:
And people say that CoD never innovates.
I'm assuming this is a troll, because the notion that adding a playable dog to the game is considered "innovation"....is laughable at best.

Looking at their profile, they are British, and I instantly got that they were joking, so I am going to put it down to being a "British thing".

You would be bloody correct sir. It was indeed satire.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Innovation brought to you by the next gen folks. This is only possible because they NEEDED the next generation consoles to have this "innovation" in the game or to even come to them. Yes sir... this is... well I don't have words.

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
TWIST ENDING: The dog is the only squad member to survive the game.

Man, I'd love to see that happen.

tendaji

Aug 15, 2008
They should change the cover to this now.

And the dog better be color blind if they choose to do first person from the dog's PoV!

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Mumorpuger said:
TWIST ENDING: The dog is the only squad member to survive the game.

Man, I'd love to see that happen.
Especially if the dog narrates the ending, purely by barking.

CriticKitten said:
Legion said:

So....it's different because he's British? That makes no sense, honestly.
It's typical British ironic humour. I guarantee 99% of British people could tell he was joking, not trolling. I worded it rather poorly earlier, sorry.

It also makes absolutely no sense that my response would be against the rules, either, considering if I had left the word "troll" out of the post and instead called him something else, it would have been left alone. But hey, their rules. I'll deal with it.
*shrugs* That's how the rules work. Most people get around it by simply implying it or being passive aggressive instead. Not that it's a good thing, but people do like being rude to each other, and so find ways to do so without getting in trouble.

It's still not very funny and achieves the same effect, regardless of what it's called.
Perhaps, but not to people who got they were joking, and do find that kind of humour amusing. Ironic humour isn't for everybody, nor is it the kind really used to make people crack up. It's one of those things you kind of have to grow up around.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I want a mod for this so I can play as all animals.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/a1eec6414990e987f3ba6daed6cb74ab/tumblr_mj0uyrcZyE1r2gqsdo1_400.gif
Come at me terrorists!

AetherWolf

Jan 1, 2011
So, has Activision already added this to their list of so-called "new innovations" this game brings for their advertising campaign?

[small]Doesn't mean I don't appreciate playable dogs in games. If I can look past what brand they're in.[/small]

ryessknight

May 30, 2013
Meh. The cod games are decent but not really system sellers for me. Playing a dog is just a weird gimmick. Shows how much creativity the cod makers are lacking though if this is there big "Please buy this game " seller. Well they never had much creativiy to begin with but still , really? thats there big omg wtf thing seriously? Been there done that.

dystopiaINC

Aug 13, 2010
so yeah after seeing this and a quick youtube hunt I found some dog game play it's freaking cool

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
So we can't strap an M4 to the dog, but how aout some C4?

"This is someone you care about" they said. Well i don't fucking think so. Besides, i think using dogs like controlable bombchus is a much better idea.

A'tuin

May 6, 2013
Edl01 said:
I'll never understand the love for dogs.
Wait, what?

Seriously, what?

I think it's redundant to argue about opinions, but it's simply a fact that dogs = awesome. Dogs have been a man's best friend for thousand of years, liking dogs is in our freaking DNA. Dogs aren't just cute (they are SUPER cute by the way): ever heard of police dogs, seeing eye dogs or the ones that help finding earthquake victims? It is said that dogs are better at understanding human emotions through body language than people themselves.

(This outburst of dog defense was brought to you by a guy who has cried twice while watching a movie. The same person has also seen exactly 2 movies where the dog dies.)

Back to topic: playing as a dog is honestly the only good thing I've heard about the Xbox One.