Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: What do you want to see added to it?

Bowstring

May 30, 2008
sam_tankms said:
Bowstring said:
sam_tankms said:
Bowstring said:
sam_tankms said:
D_987 said:
fish food carl said:
and i would fucking burn Juggernaut. Seriously, I just quit when someone uses that perk, I hate it so, so much.
Why? Its there to balance the game, its irritating to constantly see posts like this, when people (who use stopping power) complain about Juggernaut; because if you were a good player you would not notice it (Headshots?).

Why leave because players are using a balanced perk? (its there to balance stopping power and only allows the player to survive an extra bullet).
reading this one shocks me into thinking ether
1,you havent played cod 4 sence release
2.you are playing on a computer over system (as i said in my first post you can read what is aloud and not aloud)
3,one who uses juggernot
4,use a n00b tube

this are the only thing i can think of because even my hardcore sniper friends hate juggernots and they used the both the r700 and the barret with stopping power and scored often head shots.and still had to put 3 or 4 rounds into them to kill them (or die because the line of fire people pick up and shot him once with an m16 for half a map away)
lolwut. D_987 knows what he's talking about. Juggernaut just balances out stopping power. Stopping power adds 15% to your weapon damage, Juggernaut takes that 15% away.

It's not as if juggernaut makes a MASSIVE difference anyway. With guns such as the AK47 or MP5 it takes one more bullet to kill a person. This balances out during one-one-one firefights, as the person can take more damage, but give out less.
see not thats where alot of the problems i talked about in my first one comes up, when the game came out all the the perks and weapons where build to make everything level but the things is im not sure on the pc end but the ps3 end the juggernaut and m16 power got changed and now them too feel impossable to stop which puzzles me why they did it because one the m16 is a small round compared to the AK or the snipper rifles but it became lot more deadly to the point people would do over kill a sniper and a m16 so they can wear the gilly suit and still use the m16.
I wasn't aware that any tweaks were made to Juggernaut and the M16. I own COD4 on the Xbox and haven't noticed any changes.

The M16 has always killed someone in a single burst (with stopping power) and the Juggernaut has always provided the same level of protection. I could be wrong, but I don't think It's ever changed.
it have its been minner most of the time but more and more the weapons got messed up. but then again i may just be a ps3 that they keeped doing it too.im not sure thats why almost all the post i have made states im playing ps3. but what weapon do you use per say. because that often changes what side of the fence your standing on
I have a feeling you're just being paranoid. Maybe It's just wishful thinking, and you're just conjuring up excuses as to why you're getting killed more?

Me? Well, I haven't played COD4 for a while but I used to use an MP5 for most occasions.

sam_tankms

Feb 6, 2009
Bowstring said:
sam_tankms said:
Bowstring said:
sam_tankms said:
Bowstring said:
sam_tankms said:
D_987 said:
fish food carl said:
and i would fucking burn Juggernaut. Seriously, I just quit when someone uses that perk, I hate it so, so much.
Why? Its there to balance the game, its irritating to constantly see posts like this, when people (who use stopping power) complain about Juggernaut; because if you were a good player you would not notice it (Headshots?).

Why leave because players are using a balanced perk? (its there to balance stopping power and only allows the player to survive an extra bullet).
reading this one shocks me into thinking ether
1,you havent played cod 4 sence release
2.you are playing on a computer over system (as i said in my first post you can read what is aloud and not aloud)
3,one who uses juggernot
4,use a n00b tube

this are the only thing i can think of because even my hardcore sniper friends hate juggernots and they used the both the r700 and the barret with stopping power and scored often head shots.and still had to put 3 or 4 rounds into them to kill them (or die because the line of fire people pick up and shot him once with an m16 for half a map away)
lolwut. D_987 knows what he's talking about. Juggernaut just balances out stopping power. Stopping power adds 15% to your weapon damage, Juggernaut takes that 15% away.

It's not as if juggernaut makes a MASSIVE difference anyway. With guns such as the AK47 or MP5 it takes one more bullet to kill a person. This balances out during one-one-one firefights, as the person can take more damage, but give out less.
see not thats where alot of the problems i talked about in my first one comes up, when the game came out all the the perks and weapons where build to make everything level but the things is im not sure on the pc end but the ps3 end the juggernaut and m16 power got changed and now them too feel impossable to stop which puzzles me why they did it because one the m16 is a small round compared to the AK or the snipper rifles but it became lot more deadly to the point people would do over kill a sniper and a m16 so they can wear the gilly suit and still use the m16.
I wasn't aware that any tweaks were made to Juggernaut and the M16. I own COD4 on the Xbox and haven't noticed any changes.

The M16 has always killed someone in a single burst (with stopping power) and the Juggernaut has always provided the same level of protection. I could be wrong, but I don't think It's ever changed.
it have its been minner most of the time but more and more the weapons got messed up. but then again i may just be a ps3 that they keeped doing it too.im not sure thats why almost all the post i have made states im playing ps3. but what weapon do you use per say. because that often changes what side of the fence your standing on
I have a feeling you're just being paranoid. Maybe It's just wishful thinking, and you're just conjuring up excuses as to why you're getting killed more?

Me? Well, I haven't played COD4 for a while but I used to use an MP5 for most occasions.
lol well one i was alright in the game more often not i was 3 or better. not the best but i played maby an hour a day back when it was new and havent played it in forever (sence waw)
but i was a mp5 and a ak kind of guy. anyways if you read my first post you can see how i feel about the game and what i want to see out of the new one(and i will get it no dought)

Kodlak

Feb 5, 2009
A bonus for prestige this time round, but better rewards than on CoD:WaW though, 5 custom slots are plenty. Maybe some extra weapons and more attachments, and increasing the challenge bonuses so to help leveling up. Although this makes me sound fussy, I'm not I loved the first modern warfare, just it was so good that I want more!

Leeathal

Dec 12, 2008
I was to lazy to read te whole thread, so if its already been meantined sos, but one of the main things it matridom (might of spealt it wrong) it takes to long to go off. You drop it and wait and wait and wait till after 5 ememies pass it then it goes off. I would like them to add one more slot for perks and thats it.

goodman528

Jul 30, 2008
Set it 10 or 20 years in the future, and have modular weapon systems. I'd love to shoot a 6.8mm XM8, with an ACOG 4x scope combo, 40mm underslung grenade launcher with thermo baric grenades, and be able to detach the grenade launcher and attach a grip pod on the fly. Or change the barrel to 5.56mm, put on an AR silencer, use cold loaded bullets, and go silent.

Less guns, more attachments.

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
The ability to sacrifice all my perks for a ghillie suit and silenced sniper rifle.
Naturally it won't happen cause apparently silenced rifles in a COD game is cheating.

Realistically though:
The return of weapon camo (Wasnt in world at war), netting for your sniper rifles :)
Some basic characted customisation, something like: HAT Y/N FACE Y/N would do nicely.
NO VEHICLES IN MULTIPLAYER, I'm already sick of tanks.
More of the old COD4 sparkle basically :)

EDIT: And a better reward for prestige. More CUSTOM CLASS SLOTS is NOT a reward. Maybe a bonus perk or a rank badge for your character. OHH and if its possible, have your current rank badge appear on your characters uniform. That would be a fancy touch.

J-Man

Nov 2, 2008
WeedWorm said:
J-Man said:
Fightbulb said:
I'd love to see Martyrdom fuck off and die go.
Thank you.

I'd like to see the removal of all perks, no more of this silly let-everybody-pick-from-the-same-weapon-pool thing, and visual customisation. For me, Call of Duty 2 has been the best in the series, because the multiplayer came down to skill, rather than simply having good perks and weapons. All the ranking system does is create a gulf between newbies and veterans, resulting in resentment.
You, sir, are a good person.
And by extension, so are you, good sir.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
Remove Martyrdom(very annoying perk), uhh....character customization and...ability to play in 3rd person...I have something whit 3rd person shooters...

jimmie locust

Feb 6, 2009
no snipers option, i know it wouldnt be as realistic but fack off with that camping bshite!!! also bigger teams, maytrdom to be changed into droppin a special greansde rather than a normal one.

out0v0rder

Dec 16, 2008
I think they need to go back to the roots.

-Lets see some health meters and health Packs, also an enemy drops ~25% healthpack when you frag them.

-Hardcore mode needs to go. Just make the option to remove crosshair only. Everyone used to be fine with this. I just think it's no fun being able to kill an entire team with a 32 round clip because a single bullet to the toe causes 150% damage.

-Where the hell is CTF in COD 4. I know it's in cod:waw though.

-Remove helicopters and dogs, replace with good old artillery.

Thats about it really. The cod formula is almost perfected.

Fraeir

Sep 22, 2008
EXPLICITasian said:
And why does everyone not like the nade launcher? I get half my kills with it (or is the the reason?) it only explodes if it's basically right on the person and it's a 1 shot weapon... whatever they're never taking that off anyway

At the local LAN parties in my home town, use of the grenade launcher causes you to be hated by everyone, and likely kicked. We don't call it the "Noobtube" for nothing! Use the frickin RPG instead, more random luck goes into the use of that, which I honestly love... (I once killed the entire opposing team of five guys with one rocket on Bog! 8D)

Reg5879

Jan 8, 2009
sam_tankms said:
Reg5879 said:
Get rid of perks, be able to customise ur weapons more, get rid of vehicles (I know COD MW didn't have them, but COD WAW did and it annoyed me) and please, NO MORE DOGS!!! lol. Also, if u play Resistance 2, it kicks ass and its more fair than COD MW and COD WAW coz theres no perks, its all skill. (I'm talking mostly about online)
thats a crock of shit also, all i have to say is bullseye fires faster then any gun in the game and if you get taged your fucked. also are you sure your not playing one the perks are just renamed to berzerks and there is quite a few unfair ones, i kill 5 people and got the xp to use my berzerk the lets me pull out a one shot kill weapons and kill a nother 8 people and look i got my berzerk back and i still have one more shot form my larp or the cimarin thingy
Fuck the Bullseye, the Carbine is a better gun for me and guns have to be different, its called variety dumbass and berserks aint activated throughout the whole match, u gotta build it up, unlike perks which are on during the whole match COD4 and WAW (FUCK U JUGGERNAUT USERS).

jahsol

Jan 14, 2009
A better title.

Oh and this:

out0v0rder said:
I think they need to go back to the roots.

-Lets see some health meters and health Packs, also an enemy drops ~25% healthpack when you frag them.

-Hardcore mode needs to go. Just make the option to remove crosshair only. Everyone used to be fine with this. I just think it's no fun being able to kill an entire team with a 32 round clip because a single bullet to the toe causes 150% damage.

The-Big-D

Feb 4, 2008
Id like to see like 2 sides of the war. Perhaps make the game longer but during the campaign you can play as both the military and the terrorists so you can play as both sides and get a view of the game from both sides.

Id think that would be a cool little feature to add so you can get differant perspectives. Also gives alot of opertunity for game play to change and take a differant turn. Also makes a change than playing the good guys all the time in war.

Gives alot of opertunity to bring more into it perhaps make a deeper story and add alot of gameplay features.

Apart from that just make tweeks here and there to modern warefare to make it better and add more stuff.

Thats about it

WeedWorm

Nov 23, 2008
J-Man said:
WeedWorm said:
J-Man said:
Fightbulb said:
I'd love to see Martyrdom fuck off and die go.
Thank you.

I'd like to see the removal of all perks, no more of this silly let-everybody-pick-from-the-same-weapon-pool thing, and visual customisation. For me, Call of Duty 2 has been the best in the series, because the multiplayer came down to skill, rather than simply having good perks and weapons. All the ranking system does is create a gulf between newbies and veterans, resulting in resentment.
You, sir, are a good person.
And by extension, so are you, good sir.
Sweet. :D