Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2: What do you want to see added to it?

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Theres very changes that need to be made really, but theres still one or two.

-Perks can go fuck themselves
-A real ending this time please
-Vehical sections would be good

MindBullets

Apr 5, 2008
As long as the multiplayer isn't slowed down to make it more "tactical" and the singleplayer's plot is on par with that of its predecessor, I'll be happy with it.

Speaking of the story, I don't get what people's problem is with CoD4's ending. What exactly do people hate about it? Someone clarify, please?

snappymuppetman

Apr 21, 2009
number 1: A perk that disables the effect on jugganuat becuase me and my friends are annoyed on people just spawn killing and we have no chance to kill them.

number 2: If any snipers have a silencer then make it so its only one sniper and that sniper isnt so powerful becuase people will camp in bushes with UAV jammers and it would be vertualy inposible to find them.

number 3: All or at least some guns can have multiple atachments for example a mp5 with silenser and red dot sight.

number 4: Players and choose what they wear and the colours for example a sniper class has a gillie suit and you could choose the patterns and the colours.

number 5: This one is one that i REALLY REALLY want and rumours say that its a possibility and it is throwing knifes (unlimated ammount or at least 10 so that i can attempt sniping people with it true if i did it would annoy them but it shows that players skills) oh and obviously make them so they drop down like granades do.

number 6: more perk slots

and finally PLEASE DONT MAKE IT SO YOU CAN GET IN HELICOPTERS ONLINE IT WILL BE A PAIN TO TAKE THEM DOWN.

richard misiak

Dec 24, 2008
I think single player perks would be nice, it worked really well in Medal of Honour Airborne. I got a good few more hours of gameplay out of it just levelling up my weapons to get more ammo, scopes etc.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
I'd like to see:
1.) Juggernaut eat shit and die go away
2.) Bigger selection of weapons (especially grenades)
3.) Character customization
4.) 2 attachments to a weapon (ex: M4 with grip, and ACOG)
5.) People to stop calling it CoD:MW2. It's just Modern Warfare 2 (the last time I checked)

SomeBritishDude said:
-Vehical sections would be good
I can only agree with that as long as the vehicles stay in the single player.

Missilemesser

Apr 1, 2009
i want to see a perk thing that stoppes martydoom working as well. (no not toss back from cod 5) to see easedrop to go vanish and to have greadade launhers unlocked at higher levels for the guns. lastly i want to see a few more levels added the the online now i mean a few not ten and set so it becomes every attachment for evey gun at level 59.

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
I'd like to see:
People to stop calling it CoD:MW2. It's just Modern Warfare 2 (the last time I checked)
This was started in February, you know.
But I'll change the title.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
jimmie locust said:
no snipers option, i know it wouldnt be as realistic but fack off with that camping bshite!!! also bigger teams, maytrdom to be changed into droppin a special greansde rather than a normal one.
Yeah it would be nice to have at least a game mode where there is no sniping allowed, for people who don't want to be repeatedly killed by campers in some bush three miles away.

Or even limit the number of snipers on a team, that would be cool but probably lead to some almighty rows...

Also, the matchmaking could be teeny bit more fair.

setting_son

Apr 14, 2009
I want:

* Fewer grenades, I am sick of the epidemic levels of grenade spamming that go on sometimes.
* Set spawn points in team games. As a newbie I found it frustrating beyond belief to die and then be resurrected in the middle of nowhere with no idea of which direction I should be running in. Even now that I've been playing for a few days I find it pretty disorienting.
* The ability to customise my appearance. This one isnt a biggie, it'd just be a nice touch.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
newguy77 said:
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
I'd like to see:
People to stop calling it CoD:MW2. It's just Modern Warfare 2 (the last time I checked)
This was started in February, you know.
But I'll change the title.
Sorry I did not notice that, my ignorance comes to bite me in the ass.