Can anybody draw my Pathfinder character?

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
Years ago some talented escapists drew a bunch of my D&D characters very very well (I swear I was going to get one tattooed) and I'm wondering if anyone else is willing to help me.

I'm playing a Witch for an upcoming Pathfinder (similar to Dungeons and Dragons) game and I would love to turn up with a fancy portrait.

I was thinking something along the lines of Romani cross Wicca. Lots of loose, flowing, colourful clothing embellished with crystals and symbols (they don't have to be real, it's fantasy after all) and jewelry. Some kind of link to nature would suit her perfectly as well.

My character is female, young with brown skins and brown and white hair. She doesn't have any weapons but a dagger or a staff wouldn't be out of place. And she has a pet fox.

I can post some reference images that are *close* to what I'm thinking if that helps.

Thank you so so much, I'm excited to see what you guys can come up with.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
You should drop the Escapist Creative Society a line; they're an immensely talented and helpful bunch!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Escapist-Creative-Society

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
Itdoesthatsometimes said:
Would you mind it being a little outside the Pathfinder art style?
No not at all! Go crazy.

I'd love to see your own style go into it.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
zen5887 said:
Would you mind it being a little outside the Pathfinder art style?
No not at all! Go crazy.

I'd love to see your own style go into it.
What is her personality?
She is confident and capable and fiery. She used to be much more relaxed and care free but once her witchy powers started to manifest she started to get a bit more of an "edge"

Auberon

Aug 29, 2012
You could also ask resident drawfags of /tg/ if these offers aren't enough, but I don't remember if there's weekly thread for requests.

Itdoesthatsometimes

Aug 6, 2012

Here is something rough. I planed something out it did not work right. I did a sloppy job after realizing I would have to start over. But I wanted to check I am on the right track though.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008

Here is something rough. I planed something out it did not work right. I did a sloppy job after realizing I would have to start over. But I wanted to check I am on the right track though.
Oh man this is defeinitely on the right track. Her hair is pretty much perfect.

If this is something that didn't work out right, I can't wait to see the thing that does.

Itdoesthatsometimes

Aug 6, 2012
zen5887 said:

Oh man this is defeinitely on the right track. Her hair is pretty much perfect.

If this is something that didn't work out right, I can't wait to see the thing that does.
Right on. This time of year is not the best time to give time tables, but I will try to get you something I am proud of by early January if you can wait that long. If not maybe another artist with more time or (at least works quicker) can at least have a visual building reference.

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Barbas said:
You should drop the Escapist Creative Society a line; they're an immensely talented and helpful bunch!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Escapist-Creative-Society
._. I didn't even know that existed... I may have to ask to join.

As for the OP? I can try a sketch or two sometime in the next couple days, if'n ya want. Busy inking/coloring some warframe/LoL fanart atm though.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
zen5887 said:
I've got an outline done.

This is what I am thinking for colors.

Let me know?
I am so into this. The veil.. Thing? On her arm is so great.

I wouldn't mind some warmer colours though if you can?. Even if it's just as a highlight or a trim or something, just to give it a bit more of a "whimsical" kind of feel (which is a big part of her culture).

Overall I'm stoked on how it's turned out. Thank you so much.

Itdoesthatsometimes

Aug 6, 2012
zen5887 said:
zen5887 said:
I've got an outline done.

This is what I am thinking for colors.

Let me know?
I am so into this. The veil.. Thing? On her arm is so great.

I wouldn't mind some warmer colours though if you can, reds and yellows mainly. Even if it's just as a highlight or a trim or something, just to give it a bit more of a "whimsical" kind of feel (which is a big part of her culture).

Overall I'm stoked on how it's turned out. Thank you so much.
If you want you can print out the outline and color it. Then I can go from there.