Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Sure the member of staff who has no control over their appearance due to lore reasons and exists basically primarily to serve and isn't paid as such
Lol you think dreams should be paid? What would they spend it on, exactly?

I reckon you haven't actually read any of this stuff.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Lol you think dreams should be paid? What would they spend it on, exactly?

So unpaid servant and I'll take me I was actually right badge now. Or do you have some more sophistry to doll out?

Buyetyen

Elite Member
May 11, 2020
Country
USA
Please do not insult other Escapist users for any reason -- one month suspension issued
Of course not. Neil Gaiman is too woke for people like dwarven to read. They can't risk feeling empathy for another character who isn't a churlish Gary Stu. Because having empathy makes you gay... or something, it's not really clear with these weirdos.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
I note how none of you can actually address the point I raised about race swapping ending up racist or with weird implication that really don't fit will with other stor elements.

But please do continue the sophistry and ad hominem in the hopes you can fool people into thinking you have actual points not hot air and bluster

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Amazing. You literally have no grasp of the source material, yet you're happy to pretend to be outraged about it.
more boring sophistry, yawn. You really think this is working and people will fall for it despite you showing 0 indication of any better understanding of source material?

Considering how often you fail at reading what I've even written I highly doubt you do have any actual grasp of the source material

Status
Not open for further replies.