Canadian Government Stands Firm Against Zombies

McFazzer

Apr 22, 2012
Good to see Canada stepping up! When the zombie outbreak occurs I will feel relatively safe knowing that Australia's natural wild life will provide a solid defense against the living impaired. (My understanding of the National Defense plan is "Go to the center of the country")

If all else fails, Antarctica has a plentiful supply of Penguins to live off when I move there to escape.

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
DAMN IT! Why does Canada get all the cool politicians we get this ***** [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/121544-U-S-Representative-Wants-to-Treat-Exposure-to-Violent-Games?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=news] and <a href="http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/121790-U-S-Senator-Says-Videogames-Are-Worse-Than-Guns?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=news
" title="" target="_blank">this moron

Dygen Entreri

Sep 23, 2010
holographicman said:
Canada's congress sure looks a lot funner then the one here in the US...
Actually, for us it's called the "House of Commons." I like it that way, it allow the same "Con is the opposite of Pro" jokes to be made.

DanHibiki

Aug 5, 2009
Souplex said:
Foolish Canadians, everyone knows that a cold place would be the worst place to hole up against a zombie attack since it would reduce their rate of decay.
Your best bet would be to go somewhere obscenely hot and humid like Florida. The zombies would crumble before your eyes.
or you can just casually walk around and casually smash the frozen zombies like pinatas.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
I love Canada. They so funny.

Huh? What was that noise? Oh, just Max Brooks laughing like hell.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
Damn you Harper, I want a zombie outbreak in Canada in my lifetime!
Let them in, LET THEM IN, LET THEM IN!

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
That was pretty awesome, I love how everyone was cracking up :p
Damn, now I have a really curious urge to play Atom Zombie Smasher for the upteenth time again...

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
Oh, Canada.....

My home and native land.....

It gets pretty weird sometimes. Gotta say that this has been the funniest thing the government has done in years

Souplex said:
Foolish Canadians, everyone knows that a cold place would be the worst place to hole up against a zombie attack since it would reduce their rate of decay.
Your best bet would be to go somewhere obscenely hot and humid like Florida. The zombies would crumble before your eyes.
Actually there really isn't any environment where any of the standard corpse zombies would be able to last more than a month before some form of decay or damage would render them inoperable. Cold will freeze them, heat will desiccate them, humidity will increase decay them, wind will dry them out, rough terrain will cause them to trip and break parts of themselves etc etc.

Pretty much the only place where a zombie stands any chance of lasting past a lunar cycle is for them to stay in a climate controlled building. And they're not bright enough to figure that out.....

Owen Robertson

Jul 26, 2011
Soviet Heavy said:
Agow95 said:
For some reason I actually want a zombie outbreak now just so I can see what the hell the governments of the world would do. I just think they'll nuke everything into dust.
Canada doesn't have Nukes. We'd politely ask the Zombies to stay out.
Hey. Whatcha doin' there? Eatin' folks? Oh jeez. Well would ya mind not doin' that over here? We just refinished the hoose, eh?

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Marter said:
I continue to be so proud to be Canadian.

Thank goodness that "Canada will never become a safe haven for zombies, ever." I did like, however, that he prefaced that by saying "under the leadership of this Prime Minister." Meaning it could still happen. Which is also awesome.
I imagine it'll be his re-election campaign - "Vote for me and Zombies won't eat your dog!"

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
RandV80 said:
Canada is a good place to be in case of a zombie outbreak. No one really thinks about it but population density is probably the biggest danger in terms of a zombie outbreak and Canada has one of the lowest population densities in the world. While we're no Madagascar there's plenty of open wilderness or isolated communities for Canadians to flee to... well except for those living in Southern Ontario, they're pretty much screwed.
Which really is no worse than normal for us in SWOntario.

CAPTCHA: lager frenzy.

The cause of the actual Canadian Zombie Apocalypse.

Dumoras

May 15, 2012
Shows how much Canada has their shit together when they actually have fun while governing.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Souplex said:
On the other hand, wouldn't they freeze in place if they attempted to invade us? Doesn't smell so bad that way.

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Canada can't have a zombie outbreak. The noble Canadian moose is the zombie's only natural predator. That moose venom is some powerful stuff when applied to undead flesh. Why do you think there haven't been outbreaks there, yet?

The moose.