Canadian Sex Ed Game is Weird but Informative

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Cheesebob said:
It promotes abstinance.

Therefore Bullshit.
You promote recreational sex for the lulz.

Therefore you are bullshit.
No I don't.

I promote having sex at anytime you both want, I stress the word both. No matter if its a 1 night stand or having sex with your boyfriend.

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
lasherman said:
Am I the only one wondering what exactly the 'Sperminator' is shooting at you?
I'm pretty sure it makes it clear that he will be shooting sperm at you?

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
Cheesebob said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Cheesebob said:
It promotes abstinance.

Therefore Bullshit.
You promote recreational sex for the lulz.

Therefore you are bullshit.
No I don't.

I promote having sex at anytime you both want, I stress the word both. No matter if its a 1 night stand or having sex with your boyfriend.
Agreed
I played as wonder vag and kept clicking the wrong answers just so i could see that vag get hit by the " sperminator". Abstinance only frustrates people imo. specially if your gf is called "Wonder Vag" and she wouldn't let you hit it till you where married.
If its consensual: go for it, use protection. There is no logical reason not to

Blimey

Nov 10, 2009
Ah fuck this game made me laugh. The descriptions killed me. The short black guys power is "Massive Rock Hard Strength". Now, are we sure that this isn't actually hentai?

But what I actually like is the people bitching about "Wonder Vag"

Oh my god, people actually have opinions that differ from yours? Shit! Better stick your head up your ass, because different viewpoints can be toxic guys! Seriously, grow up. Just because someone doesn't believe what you believe, doesn't give you a free-run card to mock them and put the down. And if your gf doesn't put out, dump her ass.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
The concept is...interesting to say the least.

No surprise Catholic schools are banning, considering they stress abstinence...

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
dududf said:
Oh man I suddenly feel ashamed to be Canadian.

/face-palm.
*Edit
Wait, if you choose a male main character, doesn't that mean... You know what I'm not gonna continue on that one.
*Edit.
Mods can I post a picture of the game play?
*Edit
Essentially this game is about a big macho guy ejaculating on himself, and the main character.
ashamed to be Canadian? Hell no! I'm proud we made something so insane and over the top. Kids these days will just ignore boring sex ed videos from the 70s or whatever conventional means of sex ed are. However, they'll certainly pay attention to this ludicrous game, I like it.

breadlord

Apr 21, 2009
Logan Westbrook said:
Haha. Those crafty canadians. *Dynamic Knee-Slap* [/Sarcasm]

OT: The game market today is more of hardcore gamers, where they could own a $50,000,000 in a video game. Why would they waste time on a sex ed. game. None-the-less targetted group where they don't even play games. When they do, it's either a hardcore game, or a game from Granny, who frowns upon sex.

GyroCaptain

Jan 7, 2008
How did this thread go 6 pages without mentioning Sean Connery's awful movie Zardoz?
Zardoz said:
The penis is evil.
The Thief said:
Yes, it is true; a Canadian video game taught me everything I know about safe sex.

Not this one, though. I think it was called "Mass Effect 2".

Thank you, Dr. Solus!
"Do not ... ingest." >_O
ohgodalex said:
I am boycotting this game on the grounds that wut.
See if this were just on the internet, I could cope with its existence better. It's when these uppity bits of crazy find their way off the internet that we have a problem. Also what.

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
You know what? the concept is absolute bull, but what annoys me the most is the AWFUL GAMEPLAY!

Also, the guys hands are messed up - who ejaculates out of their hand anyway?

Prof.Wood

Jul 10, 2009
Gl1tch said:
dududf said:
Oh man I suddenly feel ashamed to be Canadian.

/face-palm.
*Edit
Wait, if you choose a male main character, doesn't that mean... You know what I'm not gonna continue on that one.
And suddenly I wish I was Canadian
I always did but I'm a bit.. put off now though the work safety PSA's are still good

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
it was weird, but I guess it gets the message through, and it is helpful for the younger generations to understand about safe sex

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
I'm going to have to play it, I mean look at the characters names, they made me piss myself I was laughing so hard. I can sit through sex-ed and not laugh at the words penis and vagina. But when you put it in video game terms, and name your characters "Power Pap" and "Wonder Vag" how am I not supposed to laugh? Oh Canada, what will you think of next?