Cancel a TV show and renew another

Cursed Frogurt

Aug 17, 2010
Remove: Anything that isn't South Park

Bring Back:
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Beyond Belief
Seinfeld (Not very reasonable, but I just want it.)

EDIT: Am I the only Terminator fan (seriously, T2 is still my favorite movie ever) that DIDN'T like the Sarah Connor Chronicles? They were really stretching material to turn that world into a TV series. It was so silly. The only thing I liked was the Terminator's vague understanding of human emotions (trying to explain why a person would write a letter to someone that recently died, logically it doesn't make sense but it gives us closure.)

Dark Sup3rn0va

Jul 14, 2009
SovietX said:
The Hills, Glee, Gossip Girl, actually just all of those stupid fucking shows with no plot, terrible acting and characters that I would love to see under the wheel of my car.

In return, Pokemon (Season 1), Futurama and Burn Notice.
Futurama has been back for a while. The only problem is that it's not that good.

Get rid of Glee, Futurama, Family Guy, Simpsons and The Cleveland Show.

Renew Angel, Buffy and Top Gear(I know it's still in production but there's only 7 episodes a year now, so I want more!)

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
Cancel......something (I don't really watch all that much TV anymore) and renew Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

Norix596

Nov 2, 2010
Cancel just about any show on TV - I have seen very few that interest me at all; Bring back Invader Zim.

Wolfinton

Jan 1, 2010
Cancel Two and a Half Men, and being Back Friends.

So noone told you life was gonna be this was *Claps*

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
Does anime count?

I suppose it is a TV show medium...

Although I have no idea what I would cancel, I don't watch TV I don't think I would like, but if I haven't watched it I can't say you should cancel it.

[sub]I want my Claymore back...[/sub]

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
Hmm...

Cancel The Cape and bring back Firefly... or Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles... or Clerks the Animated Series.

Any of the 3 would do.

Vortex Traveller said:
Cancel: Glee (oh how I hate Glee).

Renew: Invader Zim (in the words of GIR... "I Love this Show!").
That works for me too.

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
END PROG: FAMILY GUY.
RUN PROG: REBOOT

Also...

Cancel American Dad and revive Shadow Raiders/War Planets. LONG LIVE MAINFRAME ENTERTAINMENT!

joshthor

Aug 18, 2009
End: Mike and Molly
Renew: Arrested Development

now, mildly off topic. i am really wondering why so many people chose glee. honestly, have you guys even watched it? because i dont know a single person who has watched that show and didnt like it. im including my programming/3d professors, my bosses, and my freinds and family

k-ossuburb

Jul 31, 2009
Cancel: Glee.

Renew: HEX

I want to see how it ends, give me my third season!

EDIT: reading my post back to myself, I realized nobody really knows what HEX is, it's a pretty damn good show, pretty much Britain's answer to Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Google it, you might like it.

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
Cancel Everything on MTV and replace with a new channel that consists of Joss Whedon, animainiacs and Tru Calling... sweeeeeet

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
Cancel pokemon, first season was good, now its old. Renew Jericho, or Scrubs. But Scrubs has to be funny again.

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
Cancel: All reality TV shows, all fishing shows and Glee.
Renew: Invader Zim, Kenan and Kel and Saved by the Bell.