Cancelcon

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
So, I had this pop up in my feed today. I watched about 3 minutes of it and it is legit the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Very Cancelled People, like Praeger, Corolla, Rubin and Shapiro are discussing being cancelled... despite them never being cancelled anywhere as far as I know. Corolla I dont know very well. Maybe they are talking about him

A short little animation video was produced to start the con that's a bit of a must see

I also don't want to make light of the actually Cancelling problem. It exists. But these clowns are the worst spokespeople for being against Cancel Culture

PS Sorry mods, f this is not Current Eventy. It happened yesterday but it still might not fill the requirements

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Sounds like a bunch of snowflakes.

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
So.. Can we actually call on Antifa Freddy and Ethic Enhancer to remove the KKK from holding public offices and the Police? WOW That SURE would be nice! XD

Starbucks windows Don't stand a chance!
LMAO! I mean I don't want to drink their piss poor coffee either, but breaking their windows doesn't make it go away. :p

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Do you really need to be cancelled to discuss cancel culture?
You'd think you wouldn't, but then, a lot of due these days is given to "lived experience."

On the other hand, hasn't stopped us from discussing it. To my knowledge, none of us has been cancelled.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I'd watch some of the video, but then I'm sure my youtube frontpage would get flooded by videos of the very people this video makes fun of.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
So.. Can we actually call on Antifa Freddy and Ethic Enhancer to remove the KKK from holding public offices and the Police? WOW That SURE would be nice! XD

Starbucks windows Don't stand a chance!
LMAO! I mean I don't want to drink their piss poor coffee either, but breaking their windows doesn't make it go away. :p
I have no idea what you just wrote, but I actually kinda like the beverages Starbucks sells, so...

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I have no idea what you just wrote, but I actually kinda like the beverages Starbucks sells, so...
Just try Cafe Brazil and you will be cured of that stale Starbucks crap forever. I have never had fresher coffee, but they get their beans in fresh every 3 days directly and they don't get stale by sending them to sit while being packaged and the BS Starbucks does to let their coffee sit and get old.
If you watched the video in the Op, what I wrote would make sense. XD

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
It's simultaniously a praise of the animation and damnation of SJW culture that I could see this being an actual cartoon.
I mean who doesn't want to see Antifa Freddy Smash some Starbucks and Nazi's in cartoons? That sounds well.. great! :D
And then Ethics Enhancer... like he unmasks KKK right? So like his cartoon would be about unmasking KKK in Police, immigration department and Military right? so sort of like a Scooby Doo mystery where they bust KKK politicians, judges, police that are abusing their position to promote racism.

Jarrito3002

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2016
Country
United States
I want to watch this I really do. The whole cancel culture scare is the dumbest thing going but I feel this video will kill my brain cells.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Ah... You need to see this
I was aware of the New Warriors 'controversy.' TBH, I never got the outrage.

I rag on SJWs, but trust me, I've got as much contempt for SQWs as well.

I mean who doesn't want to see Antifa Freddy Smash some Starbucks and Nazi's in cartoons? That sounds well.. great! :D
If I want to see Nazis being smashed, I've got no shortage of material for the last...I dunno, 70 years.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Do you really need to be cancelled to discuss cancel culture?
Nah, man. Everyone should be talking about it.

But these four have continuously claimed that any criticism against them is censorship and cancelling. So it literally hurts the anti-cancel culture rhetoric. It's like getting Adam Baldwin to speak for your journalism thing. It makes people believe it's definitely not about journalism. Or Sam Hsrris and Eric Weinstein complaining about cancelling people in the same paragraph as them saying that particular media pundit is psychotic and will never be on their shown all because they sometimes disagree with them

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
After watching Vaush's debate with Destiny I want nothing to do with the guy's videos.
It isn't his video that is so funny.. scroll down to Marik's clip