Can't resist them urges

Harley Q

Oct 11, 2009
As I was walking up a hill today, I saw something that caught my eye, a beautiful new car, smooth, shiny, I'm pretty sure it gets a regular waxing. My gaze is transfixed on the new beautiful vehicle and all I want to do is scratch it!!

Do any of you have those urges where you really want to ruin something...?

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Every time I'm holding my keys in my hand, I have the urge to throw them as far as I can. Something about the weight and jingliness off them just makes them so damned throwable! I also get the urge to hit people in the face when they're talking to me- Not because they're annoying or anything, just to see what what would happen.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I murder'd most of my destructive urges a while back.

... the one that remains is an overwhelming urge to try to stop a ceiling fan with my hand to see if it snaps off.

I'm running out of hands. ;___;

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Chipping off nail varnish with my nails.

I don't bother putting it on any more because as soon as one cracks or chips, I start picking it off until there is none left.

Kaendris

Sep 6, 2013
I can not abide pristine fields of white snow. Something about them scream "I need footprints!"

Every winter I wait for the first snowfall, silently plotting their destruction.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Every time I try to grow a beard I end up shaving it within about a week because it goes through the itchy stage. Otherwise I guess I always crack my joints which is something I've been doing for about 10 years...neck, back, fingers, toes, back...everything.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
There is no such thing as a blank sheet of paper in a 30 meter radius around me. Them papers, they need doodles.

Oh, and those plastic rings under plastic bottle caps, the ones you need to break the cap off from to open the bottle? Yeah, I somehow get this urge to chew the hell out of those things for some reason.

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
I usually get the urge to punch people in the face just to see what would happen. Like I'm sitting in class and I think 'I wonder what would happen if I just such and such'. I'm not a violent person - I'd just like to know how I'd react.

Also doodling on paper - if a lecture is going slowly, time isn't passing, I will draw all over my sheets, even though I know I shouldn't.

Wraith

Oct 11, 2011
Sometimes when I'm sitting in a public place and it's too quiet, I feel a sensation in my arm and my mind just jumps to the idea of randomly slapping someone in the face.

Then there was a time me and a buddy were sitting on my porch at night. A woman walked passed. I told him I just had some crazy urge to jump over my fence and chase her down the street screaming gibberish. He said he felt it, too. Clearly, this is a normal thing.

Oct 10, 2011
Those clips on the sides of pens and pencils do not belong. They must be broken off leaving a sharp point in the side of the pen instead.

Paper clips must never be in the shape of a paper clip. It doesn't matter how they are bent, as long as they are not in the original shape.

Paper must have the corners torn off and eaten. Not because of the look, but because paper is delicious and those are the best cuts. Pun not intended.

Malbourne

Ari!
Sep 4, 2013
Whenever I'm in the midst of a serious discussion about serious things with some of my more serious friends, I'm forced to resist the temptation to derail the conversation with some lewd off-kilter topics. Sometimes I throw in obscene metaphors to highlight discrepancies in their arguments - which works quite well - but it's nowhere near the depth of my intentions...

RogueportJack

Jun 13, 2013
Sometimes when I'm walking to class I get the urge to replicate Goku's Super Saiyan 3 scream. You know, the one that went on for five minutes. I'm pretty sure that makes me autistic.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Every now and then when I'm driving I really want to drive like you would in GTA or Saints Row to get to my destination faster. Fortunately I've yet to indulge in this.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Any particular pimple, boil, scab, pustule or otherwise blemish on someone else's person. I want to destroy it. Pop it, make it burst, scratch it off, watch it bleed, etc.

I don't generally have the opportunity to do such unless my mom wants to me look at something for her on an area of her body she can't see properly.

Still, it's always the first thing that comes to mind when I see such things.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Gotta peel it off, people, no matter the device where it's found. Gotta peel it off.

King Kazma

Apr 25, 2013
I'm a chewer. Bottle caps, pen caps, pudding cups, metal pop tabs, I chew the hell out of these, but only mine of course. Also, plastic wrap needs holes it it. For...... ventilation purposes.