(can't think about this thread's proper title)

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
Having All-Brain-No-Brawn Carnivore for a Normal Human being that wants to wipe out all Superpowered Beings from the Omniverse through condoning Cannibalism(whilst can't use any Supersoldiers that aren't completely ordinary humans in high-tech powered armor) or having unintelligent but omnipotent Herbivore that wants to put normal human(must in the strict sense of the term) beings into extinction?

speaking of weak egghead normal humans who will wipe out all supers from Omniverse, it can be details of this: https://v1.escapistmagazine.com/forums/jump/18.1057808.24333983

and this thread was a resurrection of this legacy thread: https://v1.escapistmagazine.com/for...ne-you-rather-want-cant-think-or-proper-title

Last edited:

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
I would support the herbivore who wants to wipe out all normal humans, as I am an advocate of the philosophy of the ubermansch, and would support a class of superior human being who live according to their own philosophies of morality.

This seems like the course of action most in line with sterners egoistic philosophy

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
Having, for what?
having All-Brain-No-Brawn Carnivore as Normal Human being that wants to wipe out all Superpowered Beings from the Omniverse through condoning Cannibalism(whilst can't use any Supersoldiers that aren't completely ordinary humans in high-tech powered armor), or having unintelligent albeit omnipotent Herbivore that wants to put Normal Human Beings to Extinction(where it's too pacifist to hurt anything more powerful than a normal person)

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
having All-Brain-No-Brawn Carnivore as Normal Human being that wants to wipe out all Superpowered Beings from the Omniverse through condoning Cannibalism(whilst can't use any Supersoldiers that aren't completely ordinary humans in high-tech powered armor), or having unintelligent albeit omnipotent Herbivore that wants to put Normal Human Beings to Extinction(where it's too pacifist to hurt anything more powerful than a normal person)
Yeah, but for what?

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
Yeah, but for what?
For having All-Brain-No-Brawn Carnivore as Normal Human being that wants to wipe out all Superpowered Beings from the Omniverse through condoning Cannibalism(whilst can't use any Supersoldiers that aren't completely ordinary humans in high-tech powered armor), or having unintelligent albeit omnipotent Herbivore that wants to put Normal Human Beings to Extinction(where it's too pacifist to hurt anything more powerful than a normal person)

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
Yeah, but for what?
for one of the villains in my mega-crossover project, especially when it's All-Brain-No-Brawn Carnivore for a Normal Human being that wants to wipe out all Superpowered Beings from the Omniverse through condoning Cannibalism(whilst can't use any Supersoldiers that aren't completely ordinary humans in high-tech powered armor as it can't see anyone with superpowers as Human Beings) where it's philosophy involves Militant Atheism

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Are you doing a bit or do you just not know how to form a proper question?

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
You know, it's funny, but I can't think of a proper title for this thread either.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
I feel like disney should use this for their next big movie. End Game isn't large enough, just smash all of the different IP into one big, brown ball

Masonicon

Legacy
Apr 14, 2011
Country
Indonesia
I feel like disney should use this for their next big movie. End Game isn't large enough, just smash all of the different IP into one big, brown ball
and to make that big brown ball out-grimdark Warhammer 40k, there's mega-corp that condones Cannibalism as an acceptable method of wiping out all Superpowered Beings(including Omniversal Monotheistic God) from every universe

Last edited: