Can't watch videos or edit profile...

Tarrker

Jun 18, 2008
Every video I try to watch is broken because the ad never loads. The code for the videos seem to be fine but they just keep waiting for an ad source that never appears. Also I'm unable to do anything with my badges. I guess you're supposed to be able to drag and drop them in your profile? Not sure how that works tbh but I cannot do that either. Everything else seems to be a bit clunky but, functional.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum but I couldn't find tech support anywhere else so I figured I would just post something here.

Tarrker

Jun 18, 2008
Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I wanted to quote you but that seems to be disfunctional as well. Also, it seems like this is something affecting the whole site and everyone is having issues so I don't know that I even needed to say anything :)

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Tarrker said:
Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I wanted to quote you but that seems to be dysfunctional as well. Also, it seems like this is something affecting the whole site and everyone is having issues so I don't know that I even needed to say anything :)
Best bet is that Javascript has been disabled for some reason. Check java itself and then go through what ever add ons you have on your browser.

Tarrker

Jun 18, 2008
albino boo said:
Tarrker said:
Cool. Thanks for the heads up. I wanted to quote you but that seems to be dysfunctional as well. Also, it seems like this is something affecting the whole site and everyone is having issues so I don't know that I even needed to say anything :)
Best bet is that Javascript has been disabled for some reason. Check java itself and then go through what ever add ons you have on your browser.
If that's the case then it was certainly nothing I did. I have no browser add ons but I am using Google Chrome and that thing is like a browser addon that came to life. :p

At any rate, thanks for the help. I reinstalled Java and it seems to be working now :)