Capcom to Promote Resident Evil 6 With Human Butchery

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Seriously, the fact that they don't cash in on the Jill Sandwich idea is beyond me.
Then again, this is Capcom we're talking about.
Either way, this sounds kind of funny... it's a shame that the shop is on a different continent than me.

immortalfrieza

Elite Member
Legacy
May 12, 2011
Country
USA

Can I has Jill Sanvich?

They missed an obvious entree.

Also, I should stop looking up LOL cats images, it's starting to rub off on me.

Kopikatsu

May 27, 2010
T said:
Oh, I get it, because Resident Evil plots are so non-sensical they make you want to chew your own arms off.
It's not that non-sensical, but here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.389504-Resident-Evil-trivia-session#15620750

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Dat ass..... Is 6.99 a pound. I wont lie, i actually think this is a pretty cool promotion. Sure, cannibalism may be slightly disgusting, but so long as its not real human flesh, no harm no fowl. Unless there is fowl. Would chicken breasts be the cheek meat or the shoulder meat?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
So they are giving a seminar in a hospital why? Armless people can't play games . Seems kinda pointless to me .

Also why you no jill sandwich?

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
GenGenners said:
Donating the money of a limb butchers to amputees? Doesn't anyone feel like that just slightly crosses the line into bad taste?
Actually, it tap-danced over the line several times, flashing the audience all the while.

It's the kind of thing that you'd see in a particularly nasty Far Side comic.

Doesn't mean it's not six or seven different kinds of awesome, though.

sorsa

Dec 19, 2011
Meh the money goes to charity who cares about the small irony, which is funny and if i had no arms i'd propably still find it funny. Unless you are pretentious DB who'd preffer the Limbless Association don't get the money at all because it's not poetically rounded off enough for you. maybe im wrong.

Here's your chance to eat artificial human limbs so that amputees may get awesome prosthetic ones.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
I appreciate the irony, but I got a bit sick while reading this. I guess a lot less sick than I'd get by playing RE6 :p

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Meat market, kinda cool.

Lectures explaining Resi 6's themes and how they relate to the real world?

No. Just no. One of the main reasons I actually enjoyed Resident evil 6's recent public demo is that the story has gone completely bat shit insane. It is what happens when a schlocky b-movie director is handed a budget.

And yet, it seems this was all unintentional, and capcom are completely serious.

Y'know what, go ahead. Try to explain this nonsense, capcom, I dare ya.

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
This is so wrong it's actually super-awesome :D I'm not much of a RE fan (played only 1, 2 and Nemesis) and I have no intention of getting RE6, but this promo action I would attend. The fun that could be had!

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
Grey Carter said:
No mention of a Jill sandwich or steaks with COMPLETE GLOBAL MARINATION, which means whoever organized this event should be fired immediately.
Wow, this genuinely made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

OT: As long as I don't have to use that awkward new inventory system with the herbs, I'll be fine.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I just hope they have liver with a side of fava beans and a nice chianti.

But anyway, this is an odd way of promoting. But, hey, at least out "mothers" don't hate it.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
So this "butchery" is an allegory for the actual game then?

Good show, Capcom!