Carrie Fisher in Critical Condition Following Heart Attack

Steven Bogos

The Taco Man
Jan 17, 2013
Carrie Fisher in Critical Condition Following Heart Attack

//cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/692/692533.png
The Star Wars actress is in a critical condition following a cardiac episode on board an international flight.

Some sad news for Star Wars fans today, actress Carrie Fisher has reportedly suffered a cardiac episode on board international flight Flight 935 from London, and has been rushed to hospital where she remains in critical condition.

Sources from TMZ [http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/23/carrie-fisher-heart-attack-plane/] claim that Carrie was on a United flight from London to LAX when she went into cardiac arrest. When the plane landed paramedics worked on Fisher for 15 minutes with CPR before they were able to get a pulse. She's currently at UCLA Medical Center on a ventilator.

An official statement from United Airlines said that medical personnel met Flight 935 on arrival after the crew reported a passenger was unresponsive.

Source: TMZ [http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/23/carrie-fisher-heart-attack-plane/]

The Enquirer

Apr 10, 2013
Bob_McMillan said:
Someone said she's awake now, hope that's true.
http://www.accesshollywood.com/articles/bc-us-carrie-fisher1st-ld-writethru/

This says she's stabilized, which is good.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Nope. Not dealing with this crap on top of everything else. She's in stable condition now, which is a great relief. I know they can't be around forever, but I don't want to lose someone who made my childhood right now.

American Fox

Le Best Tank
Aug 14, 2012
The year has nothing to do with it. Old people die all the time, idiots die all the time, and old people that acted like idiots throughout their lives should die more often.

Leg End

Romans 12:18
Oct 24, 2010
Country
United States
Looks like she made a deal with the reaper that will be delivered upon somehow in the next movie.
Karadalis said:
Ah crap... 2016 strikes again... wheres batman when you need him?
inb4 Adam West was the tradeoff for Carrie.

Newage

Aug 21, 2014
Xsjadoblayde said:
She was also in Memento, a much better role for her as an actor compared to the cut and dry star wars character (as in; she does do good stuff). But anyway, glad to see she is doing ok now.
Uhh, aren't you confusing with Carrie-Anne Moss?

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Newage said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
She was also in Memento, a much better role for her as an actor compared to the cut and dry star wars character (as in; she does do good stuff). But anyway, glad to see she is doing ok now.
Uhh, aren't you confusing with Carrie-Anne Moss?
Oops, yes I am! Much apologies... Not sure why that confusion occurred, stupid brain!

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
American Fox said:
The year has nothing to do with it. Old people die all the time, idiots die all the time, and old people that acted like idiots throughout their lives should die more often.
Define "Old" Alan Rickman was only 69 While Carrie is only 60

Sure they are still quite old but not 80/90 year old "old"

Not even going to both commenting about the last part of your sentence. Urgh -.-

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Yikes... I hope she pulls through. I really don't need this crap at this time of the year...

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
LegendaryGamer0 said:
Looks like she made a deal with the reaper that will be delivered upon somehow in the next movie.
She may not even be physically fit to act any more after the heart attack. Chances are that the time it took for the paramedics to revive her might have compounded the issue even more.