Carsickophant

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
That money looks like he is on speed ... either that or trained by Trevor from Grand Theft Auto 5.
Either way I wouldn't trust him. D:

As for the giraffe ... no comment.
But man we are going deeper, and I do like it.

SonOfMethuselah

Oct 9, 2012
Storm Dragon said:
What elephant? All I see is a giraffe.
If you look at the back seat, you can see an elephant seated next to an alligator. You can also see him poking his trunk through the window, and vomiting through it. Don't know if that's actually how elephants vomit or not, but it's pretty damn funny to think about.

Storm Dragon

Nov 29, 2011
SonOfMethuselah said:
Storm Dragon said:
What elephant? All I see is a giraffe.
If you look at the back seat, you can see an elephant seated next to an alligator. You can also see him poking his trunk through the window, and vomiting through it. Don't know if that's actually how elephants vomit or not, but it's pretty damn funny to think about.
Oh, I thought that was an octopus.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
dylanmc12 said:
Reminds me of McDonalds.

Now I'm hungry.
Don't read in the car on the way home!

Those guys will not stop until they see the ocean
or when they can no longer take the sound of giraffe cheeks flapping.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
You realize that's the equivalent of vomiting through your nose, right? That's the worst part, when chunks get stuck up there. That sickophant has all my sympathies and I'm not being a sycophant here.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Skeleon said:
You realize that's the equivalent of vomiting through your nose, right? That's the worst part, when chunks get stuck up there. That sickophant has all my sympathies and I'm not being a sycophant here.
My sycophantic alarms remained silent whilst reading your post.

If I had a trunk like that I could smoke cigars on family road trips.
That is, unless I had chunks of McDonalds stuck all up in there.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...."

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Being a deuteranope, I completely missed the gag. Thank you comments section for explaining it to me. Also, "sychophant" is one of those words that I never really learned the meaning of--like "obsequious" or "deuteranope". So, once again, I have read, researched, and learned. Learning can be Perilous.