Cartoon that was canceled you wish hadn't been.

JohnDoey

Jun 30, 2009
There was a show called the zeta project I watched that was pretty good don't think it got a finale and static shock I don't think got a finale.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
Worgen said:
Ed Edd and Eddy
camp lazlo
power puff girls (altho it started getting a bit weak as it went on)
Harvy Birdman attorney at law (seemed like it just really got into its grove before it was canceled)
Moral Oral
Mary Shelly's Frankenhole (Im not sure if its canceled but I have a feeling it is)
I LOVE ED EDD N EDDY!!!!!!! THE INFIDELS WILL BURN FOR GETTING RID OF IT!
that was so much fun, definitely my favorite cartoon of all time. i surprisingly loved the powerpuff girls, man cartoon network was great...WAS.

and why do i always end up commenting on YOUR posts?? you freaking rock, dont get me wrong, the avatar is the bomb, im just wondering.....i suppose the world is a really small place, and the internet makes it even smaller...

XD

smegmar

Apr 20, 2009
how do I embed a video here? everyone has to see this
http://youtu.be/SYJ8G_ou6Dc

And also:
Samurai Jack,
Drawn together,
happy tree friends
Celebrity Deathmatch
AAHHH real monsters
Courage the cowardly dog

and all the others I mentioned earlier.

http://youtu.be/f-dapSswWTQ

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
As said back on the first page. Harvey Birdman! I'll just add to the Mentok love and be on my way.

sheogoraththemad

Feb 6, 2010
bobobo-bo-bobobo or something like that, I'm not really into anime's but this was so retarded funny that I loved it and laughed my ass of at every episode. the show was just so random and funny that me and my mate watched every episode and after that we want to fight imaginary battles with our nose hair kung fu and that is something that is main to the plot, they are fighting with their hair against an empire that made hair illigal.

yep it was random,
PS. if someone has a site where they show the episodes then that would be awesome!

Barziboy

Apr 14, 2009
Pretty Much 80% of the shows from 1999-2005.

Not sure if anyone here heard of The Weekenders on Disney, that had some very good Lolz in it...

The Shade of Time

Nov 22, 2008
Donnyp said:
Samurai Jack. Luckily they plan to make a movie to end it properly.
THANK YOU! I've been trying to remember What Megas XLR's Title was for about 2 years now.

I refused to Google it. I knew when it was time, it would show itself. :p

Primus1985

Dec 24, 2009
azzxl said:
There was a show called the zeta project I watched that was pretty good don't think it got a finale and static shock I don't think got a finale.
I was going to ask if anyone remembered that series. Everyone loved Batman Beyond I had hoped they watched Zeta as well. It was very good, well thought out, deep issues about humanity in their. I had hoped they Would have had a crossover with Batman(Terry) on The Zeta Project, but alas even though they where in the same universe it didnt seem like it.

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
Dave the Barbarian.
That show was freaking hilarious, why did they ever stop it?
And Invader Zim of course. Or just make a whole show with Gir, that'd work for me

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
General BrEeZy said:
Worgen said:
Ed Edd and Eddy
camp lazlo
power puff girls (altho it started getting a bit weak as it went on)
Harvy Birdman attorney at law (seemed like it just really got into its grove before it was canceled)
Moral Oral
Mary Shelly's Frankenhole (Im not sure if its canceled but I have a feeling it is)
I LOVE ED EDD N EDDY!!!!!!! THE INFIDELS WILL BURN FOR GETTING RID OF IT!
that was so much fun, definitely my favorite cartoon of all time. i surprisingly loved the powerpuff girls, man cartoon network was great...WAS.

and why do i always end up commenting on YOUR posts?? you freaking rock, dont get me wrong, the avatar is the bomb, im just wondering.....i suppose the world is a really small place, and the internet makes it even smaller...

XD
well you see I am occupying a piece of the world known as awesome so it is only natural for you to want to join me
I would say cartoon network is still awesome just less so, its got adventure time and regular show and those are both great, wish they would get rid of that live action crap tho